Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mini Spools

17UCK!

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs III commodore ute
haha yeh.. i was just seein if they kick out wile driving at normal speeds in wet around corners .. cuz in my old car i had really **** tires eg sum puss ***in no name brand stockos.. and every corner just driving normal around it would go sideways.. ive got 18s with expecive tires so it should be right :) just tryin 2 find a cheap spool on ebay or sumthin now :)

eaton v8

my little sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz 6l auto 239cam 3.9diff
weld it up go on you can do it its cheap and it works lol

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
I'll remember next time a thread like this comes up, to say 'theres 99.9% chance that it won't happen, but theres still that 0.1% chance it could happen.

And i was sure it was you telling someone to get over the 'bad wording' in that other thread haha:p

you are assigning a quantitive value though - are you qualified to be so just? Maybe keep it vague but helpful by using non-quantitive language.

Yeah i did tell stocky to get over it because he's a serial whinger.

Milky2106

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 3.6 V6 Berlina Auto
how much is it to get a minispool fitted?
no gears or anything else, just the spool?

thanks

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
how much is it to get a minispool fitted?
no gears or anything else, just the spool?

thanks
You could actually put it in yourself if you have a fair amount of knowledge with cars, BUT if you don't it would probably set you back about 100-150? but watch out, one work shop wanted to charge me 500 just to put a spool in, so shop around :)

You can't guarantee that tree wont fall on your car just as you drive under it, yet you still go out on the road ;)

I'm yet to hear of anyone with a spool 'spinning out' in the situation the guy above asked. Unless were counting people who's cousins uncles sisters friend down the street, who have :)

Most people will spin out once, i know i have just to test how quick i could go around a corner in the wet with a spool, the arse end came out but a pitty my front tyre's are a **** design so they didnt grip lol.
Lets just say you can do it quicker then a single pegger :) (note: i had bald tyres)

But everyday driving you "should" be fine, my rears are stuffed at the moment and my mum can drive my car in the wet, so thats saying something? :)

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Why did you bother? You had bald tyres, that was the reason your car spun out.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

dirt drifter

white trash hillbillie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L M6 VS 6L M6
one thing to think about before getting a locker. if u were unlucky enough to be at fault in a crash and the insurance assessor found out u had a locked diff i seriously doubt they would pay up on the claim. no one wants to be paying off somone elses wrecked car