Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mitch's Vs Caprice

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Looking good man
Like the sigs on it

mazzstein

Yeahhh Karrnntt.
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nitrous 355 Stato
looks good mate, need lower front springs tho lol

mking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged vs caprice sII
looks good mate, need lower front springs tho lol

yeh i know lol i was supposed to do em this weekend but im waiting for my mate to get his springs and were just gonna do em at the same time but they havnt arrived yet

and does anyone know anything about camber kits lol am in desperate need of one, the camber is rediculous i can see these tyres lasting about 3 months lol, just wanna know how much camber they actually take out and if its worth getting

cheers

mking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged vs caprice sII
decided to put my 69mm throttle body on from my old vs, such a bad idea lol forgot how bad it ****s with the auto without a tune and i cant be bothered taking it back out lol so i think i mite try get a tune from greeny or dr bob or delcowizzard if one of them still does vs's also should have a set of extractors on her which only cost me 100 bucks in about 2 weeks when i get back from bali (if i make it back lol)

FA-77-VY

Trav
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s pack & vs s pac ute
looks fat man i wanna bag the bak of mi vs ute u recon it would be hard?

mking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged vs caprice sII
love this man. should meet up sometime and have a photoshoot. i want your bags :)

cant wait to see it...

lol cheers mate sounds good to bad you live so far away lol.

the bags are pretty easy to install ive only done em on irs and the only thing i found hard was removing the irs springs sinse ive never played with irs before lol, they would only take about 2 hours to install if you know what your doing wiring wise etc, its a pretty easy job aye, only bad thing about em is there fairly slow going up and down due to the 1/4" lines but makes them easy to install as you just run them in the door step rather then rip the interior out and run them under the carpet.

Looking into a raptor sc intercooled and 12psi pulley for when i get off my p's so i shal be saving my pennys when i get back from bali :)

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
ahh i come up to newcastle a fair bit.

coming up about this time next month. not sure if ill have time to meet up with ya though.

bags are on the back burner for now. gunna get the motor worked first. get it going hard then worry about looks.

irs springs are pretty easy to swap when you know how. and dont leave the handbrake on. doh

mking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged vs caprice sII
ahhhk sweetas then shoot us a pm if you come up then,

lol yeh i spent half a day trying to get them out little did i know you had to undo the handbreak got em out pretty quick after i found that out but lol had my missus helping me :)

what you doing to your engine?