Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mitch's Vs Caprice

VL_5SPEED

Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 Holden VL calais project
whats going on with your car anyway vl 5speed got the box fixed? does it give any of the v8's around newy a run for there money better yet xr6t's

Same old same old. Its got a 3" zorst on it now. I picked up a orignal vl turbo 5 speed box last week, should have it in, in a week or two. Stronger box means i can run more power now so ill put my injectors in and bump it up to 10psi.... Hahaha its always smashed 5L's without 3rd gear and been on par with LS1s untill i have to shift from 2nd to 4th lol. Never raced xr6t but i imagine i would get smoked. Should be very interesting running 10psi with 1300kgs and retreds :p it already frys the tyres when smashing it into 2nd with only 6psi lol

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
hells yeh i do and the original headfones to plug into them unopened, can it be modified to clear?

at the bottom of the description of the ebay link it says

'THIS MODEL DOES NOT FIT THE CAPRICE BUT WE CAN SUPPLY ONE THAT WILL'

so id PM the ebay guy and find out if he sells them. and if their more expensive id just buy the normal stato ones and cut them down

mking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged vs caprice sII
at the bottom of the description of the ebay link it says

'THIS MODEL DOES NOT FIT THE CAPRICE BUT WE CAN SUPPLY ONE THAT WILL'

so id PM the ebay guy and find out if he sells them. and if their more expensive id just buy the normal stato ones and cut them down

someone is on the ball haha 10 points

Kioes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive S2 3.8L
Hey dude were did you get the KREW sticker on your rear window? thats the one i want for my VR!!

and your ride looks smick man :) care to check mine if you get a chance ;D work in progress haha