Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Modern Warfare 2

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Well its finally out, and ill be the first to say I am disappointed.

Yes its a good game, but for a game that has been marketed and hyped to be the biggest game this year and the be end to end all of first person shooters it was lacking a lot.

As a stand alone game like i said its good, but this is a sequel to the highly praised Modern Warfare 1. For me it doesn't outshine the first game in the Single player campaign at all.

Multiplayer is good, a big improvment on the shitty MP from World at War.

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
Agreed. Picked it up this arvo and its not up to the hype. Good game yes, but its definately not as good as I was expecting...

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I cant imagine how they got that airport level past our Nazi Classification Board. I rekon the game wouldve raised some eyebrows in America.

Also... *SPOILER*

Wheres the dedicated Sniper level? Theres a couple of levels you kinda use a sniper rifle for a good 5 minutes but nothing like "All Ghillied Up"

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
Yeah that airport level was a suprise, didn't think it would get passed our classification lol. So far we've just been playing online and haven't really played the campaign

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
do you think its worth buying? mite get it 2mro

my mate reakons its awsome as, he loves it

Look, its worth buying. Its a good game.

Just don't expect it to blow everything out of the water. Dont expect the game to be a vast improvement from MW1.

If the game had no hype behind it, you would've been like oh wow this is awesome. But the game had massive amounts of hype and expectations and for me didn't deliver.

But yeah Im jumping online now.

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
i'll be saving my money for battlefield bad company 2.... theres just so much more u can do in that game, i have #1 and its amazing

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Look, its worth buying. Its a good game.

Just don't expect it to blow everything out of the water. Dont expect the game to be a vast improvement from MW1.

If the game had no hype behind it, you would've been like oh wow this is awesome. But the game had massive amounts of hype and expectations and for me didn't deliver.

But yeah Im jumping online now.

ive never played the first one anyway lol and dont really get that hpyed about games, lol just something to do when im bored, sounds like it will do

v8commy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 5.0
its ***n sick my bro bought it today just played it before gonna take some gettn used to but 60% better