Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Modern Warfare 2

Michael_123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina Series 2 5.7l
There is a ghille suit sniper one on special ops mode its not bad

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Wheres the dedicated Sniper level? Theres a couple of levels you kinda use a sniper rifle for a good 5 minutes but nothing like "All Ghillied Up"

lol, that level was a load of crap in MW1.

Join the army and do the real thing. See how many guys you can crawl past without being seen. Guarantee it wont be like that game :p

Michael_123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina Series 2 5.7l
lol, that level was a load of crap in MW1.

Join the army and do the real thing. See how many guys you can crawl past without being seen. Guarantee it wont be like that game :p

What! Are games not exactly not the same as real life??????????? :p

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

Not exactly the point I was making, just saying, being able to compare the real thing with the game, its not that great!

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina

this is outrageous! are you telling me im not allowed to fire rockets at cop cars, then drive 5 blocks away and wait for them to give up chasing me like in gta 4? im shattered

Michael_123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina Series 2 5.7l
this is outrageous! are you telling me im not allowed to fire rockets at cop cars, then drive 5 blocks away and wait for them to give up chasing me like in gta 4? im shattered

Haha lol :rofl2:

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
well i got it yesterday and i am very pleased its a freaking awesome game alot better the mw1 i must say, but i gotta say most people dont buy it for single player mode, alot of guys just get it for online, so for me its just like a big new map pack you can buy for $78 instead of the usual $15.95 on the psn store/xbox live

i havent even started SP mode yet ive spent most of my day/night online its where all the action is :)

Panya

Im..a..BANaNnA!!11!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU II 3.8Ltr
housemate got it last nite for the 360, i love it, the graphic quality is far better than MW1, the only beef i have is that multiplayer does not have oldschool mode!!!! which is ****, i like the option of running around and picking up watever gun i may want, although the ability to create your own class and being able to make and alter your guns is cool, also alot more maps which are huuuge.

overall, i rate it highly and recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality first person shooter!!

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
housemate got it last nite for the 360, i love it, the graphic quality is far better than MW1, the only beef i have is that multiplayer does not have oldschool mode!!!! which is ****, i like the option of running around and picking up watever gun i may want, although the ability to create your own class and being able to make and alter your guns is cool, also alot more maps which are huuuge.

overall, i rate it highly and recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality first person shooter!!

what you mean by picking up whateva gun you want on muitplayer? do you mean when someone dies you cant get their gun etc?

Panya

Im..a..BANaNnA!!11!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU II 3.8Ltr
nah, in MW1 they had "oldschool" mode, where different guns where placed at certain areas of the map, you would start with the Scorpion and Handgun as your start weapons but could pick up whatever gun you wanted to.