Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Monaro tail lights with VT boot garnish - please don't!

VT2VEight

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 Chev V8
Has anyone put CV8R lights on the back of a VT. I saw one the other day, didnt look too bad, cos the CV8R lights are tinted to the exact colour as the VT garnish.

robm56

Reaction score
Members Ride
ls1 vx ss sedan
ha. i like it when other people do awful things like that. because it makes the people who do a good job look even better. i love going into a car park and noticing a vt with the monaro lights on it, its vx clubby body kit and its 17 inch chromies, with a spare parking space next to it. ha i will park next to it for sure, it makes me look better.

VTLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 LS1 -VX S2 SS LS1
Re-vt garnish

No other word for it but terrible,almost as bad as chev badges on a beloved holden. Unless it came out with a chev badge from the factory why make it something its not. One of my VT's came with chev badges,first thing i did was rip them all off. The only thing i have seen that isnt to bad with a chev badge was an export VT garnish with chevrolet throught the back of it. I agree not all of us can take a car off the road for to long cause we use it daily but patience is a virtue. Save the bucks,keep an eye for what you need then buy the bits,store them if you have to but its always better to do the full job rather than a half arsed job because at the end of the day thats what it looks like,half arsed:butt:

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
i completely agree, i cant stand them, and my mate keeps trying to convince me to get them for my vt, the garnsih looks good as is

VTLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 LS1 -VX S2 SS LS1