Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

More pics from a Holden dealer

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
Clinster said:
With the engine so far back that will make changing the spark plugs a tricky job!!

Yeah my mate has been bitching about that already. Just a note, that big red thingo is the positive connection to the battery so u can jumpstart the car from the front instead of having to open up the boot. Clever eh?

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
fourstar82 said:
Yeah my mate has been bitching about that already. Just a note, that big red thingo is the positive connection to the battery so u can jumpstart the car from the front instead of having to open up the boot. Clever eh?

Thats pretty sweet... Nice idea :thumbsup:

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
fourstar82 said:
that big red thingo is the positive connection to the battery so u can jumpstart the car from the front instead of having to open up the boot. Clever eh?

Oh yeah... Who would have thought? It's absolute genius! Run a cable from the boot to the engine bay so people can still jump start the car from the engine bay. Yup - that's where the $1billion was spent, working out that "clever" feature.

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
The advantage of having the battery in the boot is that engine heat won't have effect on the battery, that can shorten the life of it. Christ, 'wanker' should be branded on your forehead, after some of the things you post up on JC's.

*note to mods* sorry if that last comment breaks the rules, but you can only put up with so many inane comments!

L

LeBoofer

daveb8 said:
what is that dealer and others going to do with all the left over VZs? how much will they have drop the price in order to actually sell them?

Well Im not too sure what is going to happen to the 'old' VZs, but I have read around the place that there is apparently only 500 VZ model commodores left. Im sure Holden wont have too many problems selling those few off. But youre right, discounts are probably on the way for those VZs left behind.

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
left out on the cold and outside? we got two an omega and a calais, both get left in the workshop outta the sun, wind, rain and grime. unless the mechanics need to move em.

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
utility said:
we got two an omega and a calais, both get left in the workshop outta the sun, wind, rain and grime. unless the mechanics need to move em.

As it SHOULD be!!!

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
daveb8 said:
what is that dealer and others going to do with all the left over VZs? how much will they have drop the price in order to actually sell them?
well if theyre really desperate 2 get rid of them, they could give me 1, i wont mind

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
It looks good, i think Ford has to catch up with the next model, the new commodore looks neat and not too big.