Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mrs Macca's VU SS

D-Renzow

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL Caprice & VQ Stato
Nice ute mate, was looking for one before i got my caprice, then went and wasted twice as much money lol

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
Like I said it was a tradies ute. If you look at my first post the front bar had massive stone chips on it. Hence why we had it resprayed just after we bought it (as I say in my 2nd post with a pic saying Ive had it resprayed) so wouldnt suprise me if it was done earlier in its life for the same reason.

yeah fair enough, wasn't knocking the car mate, and like the pink plates show its a chicks car, and nice job on the photo shoot :)

but the ends of the bar where it meets the guard arnt sticking out, which they do if you have beenion an accident :p

i have a colour coded grill :p

Haha well your cars black and i bet if you look hard enough its not :p and when i meant accident i didn't mean a serious one, i meant like when i ran over some rebar and had not have my front end replaced

Macca86

Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6T Ute & a ZX6R
nice looking ute, good to see not all chicks cars are excels with pink fluffy seat covers and dice. A chicks car is better then mine :embarrass

Thanks man, and lol! Yeah she is into her cars as much as I am. Has been since highschool well before we got together. In fact it was her who first got me looking at commodores. LOL. She hates excels and lil ricers with a passion to. haha. I should point out though she does have pink trimmed playboy floor mats in her ute and you can just see a little pink teddy bear hanging from the mirror in the latest pics as well. LOL (But at least the teddy is an air freshner so it does serve a tiny purpose :p )

And dont feel bad man. Do you know how much **** I cop from my mates that my gf owns the ute and it has more power then mine. Hahaha

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
mate deffs put some mesh in the front bar, would make it look awesome

Garfield Gangsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
I like it...

I reckon if the grill were black as well though it would set it off