Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MS Paint Art

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
I didn't start shading in for like 2 years, i've just been drawing them filling them in with flat colours. The more you draw the better they get. You should post some up anyway.

Most of the time i've been making up my own cars, i didn't really draw that many "real" cars because i could never get them right. My advise is try designing your own cars because then you don't feel like you are getting the car wrong, if you know what i mean.

On the side note i've got: 1.27 GB on disk (1,267,892,781 bytes) for 1,351 items, worth of MS paint drawings :D

wanna do one of my bmw?

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
I didn't start shading in for like 2 years, i've just been drawing them filling them in with flat colours. The more you draw the better they get. You should post some up anyway.

Most of the time i've been making up my own cars, i didn't really draw that many "real" cars because i could never get them right. My advise is try designing your own cars because then you don't feel like you are getting the car wrong, if you know what i mean.

On the side note i've got: 1.27 GB on disk (1,267,892,781 bytes) for 1,351 items, worth of MS paint drawings :D

ill post up some pics, im really struggling with some of the more detailed bits like wheels and brakes.

ive started a through the bonnet charger on the ute, still missing little details though. ive attached the tub to the cab so theres no gap, shaved the filler cap, havent done much with the wheels or brakes still. also added the little guard vent things from a kingswood.

Last edited:

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
pics

LUVchargeddraft2.jpg

LUVchargeddraft3.jpg

SS 1998

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS
Not at all, looks great. Rims turned out very good.

You've got any cars you are working on? It seems me and Levy are the only ones :p

yer im working on a vy ss.......takin me ages coz its the first tym im doin a car from scratch

i got a really gud pic so ill try shade n colour it.....

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR

Attachments

• HawksBimma.png
    HawksBimma.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 704

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hak i'm tired, I hope i got it right :idea3:

HawksBimma.png

not bad, wheel spokes need some more meat at each end, and its missing the lower scoopy bit on the front valance. and the rear indicator is more flat at the bottom

actually, on the front, can you put this front skirt setup on it(everything under chrome bumper, same as the greeny car

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
not bad, wheel spokes need some more meat at each end, and its missing the lower scoopy bit on the front valance. and the rear indicator is more flat at the bottom

actually, on the front, can you put this front skirt setup on it(everything under chrome bumper, same as the greeny car

Yeah didn't see the scoop in the photos, i'll fix it up later.

EDIT: Ok i fixed it up, also noticed my drawing was a bit long so i shortened the front as well :)

Last edited: