Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mud Flaps for SSV Redline UTE 2014

SS Chris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline Series 1 UTE
Hi everyone,

Got my 2014 SSV Redline UTE (Series 1) about a month ago and been slowly doing things to it and wanted to find some mudflaps for it.

I went to look at the OEM mud flaps, but it seems the rear mud flaps are non-existent. Does anyone know where I can get a set of front and rear OEM mud flaps or maybe a compatible after-market brand for my UTE?

Most of the OEMs for the sedan seem to be available, but not sure if they will fit the UTE.

Chris

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
I guess if you've looked around you would have tried a Holden's spare parts dealer.

Honestly, I didn't think there was any difference between the front and rears for the VE and VF from what I've seen, but I've never tried an interchangeable fitting therefore I can't be 100% sure.

I have the full OEM front and rear kits for a VF still in the box and the part number for the rear kit is 92291333.

The rears cost me $51.50 at the dealership.

The part number for the individual rear flaps is 92185486 and 92185487.

I don't know if that helps your search.

SS Chris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline Series 1 UTE
I guess if you've looked around you would have tried a Holden's spare parts dealer.

Honestly, I didn't think there was any difference between the front and rears for the VE and VF from what I've seen, but I've never tried an interchangeable fitting therefore I can't be 100% sure.

I have the full OEM front and rear kits for a VF still in the box and the part number for the rear kit is 92291333.

That's helpful, more than the dealer as they put it in the too hard basket.

So you have OEM front and rear for VF commodore 2014 UTE?

If compatible are you willing to sell as it's becoming a real effort to find them.

Chris

RevNev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline Ute
I went to look at the OEM mud flaps, but it seems the rear mud flaps are non-existent. Does anyone know where I can get a set of front and rear OEM mud flaps or maybe a compatible after-market brand for my UTE?
I should've kept all that stuff off my Redline Ute, mudflaps, bonnet protector, headlight guards, weather shields, dash mat, rubber floor mats and some GM seat cover things and I threw it all in the bin. I guess the original owner weakened to the accessory girl and bought the full package!

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
I guess the original owner weakened to the accessory girl and bought the full package!
I mean its the best tactic right.

When I bought mine from a Toyota dealer of all places, I got the serious suited chap to try to sell me finance, then the ming mole (great term btw) to pitch how cleaning my car is annoying so buy some paint protection.

RevNev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline Ute
I mean its the best tactic right.

When I bought mine from a Toyota dealer of all places, I got the serious suited chap to try to sell me finance, then the ming mole (great term btw) to pitch how cleaning my car is annoying so buy some paint protection.
2003, 20 years ago was my first experience with the accessory girl when buying my VY SS Ute. I told her no; I want it rock stock not once, about 4 times before she gave up. Then I copped her again the day I picked the Ute up, I just managed not being rude to her she was so persistent! Good marketing with a woman selling this stuff, had it been a bloke, I would've told him to f&*k off with the accessories in the first 30 seconds!

• Haha
Reactions: Lex

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Bought 5 new Holden's from Sunbury Holden and never once encountered the Ming Mole... :cool:

RevNev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline Ute
Bought 5 new Holden's from Sunbury Holden and never once encountered the Ming Mole... :cool:
That was lucky! The next and last brand new one we bought was my wife's VE Redline wagon in 2012. I remember them trying to sell window tint and we already had our "cash no receipt" tinter lined up for film 20.

Speaking of film 20 tint, my Redline Ute has it from the dealer accessory girl although it doesn't stipulate 20% tint, the warranty card was in the glovebox. I didn't think dealers would organise illegal tint.

20220124_201550.jpg

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
You have missed a delight in life.
The amount of extras you can spend money on is in direct proportion to the size of the breasts and the tightness of the shirt or skirt.
Every bloody time. :mad: Even after you have told the salesperson that you don't want any paint, fabric, leather protection, extended warranty, you still get directed to the Wynns Wench who also happens to be the loan arranger, regardless that you are paying cash.
I have given up, go for the perve, and keep saying "No".

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
With the Ming Moles, ask them if the paint protection is good enough for when you bend them over the bonnet and have your evil ways with them...

You'll either get lucky, or get told what a pig you are....... :)