Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 03 Series 2 VY Acclaim

vychick88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Ute
how much did putting the DRLs in set you back? just wondering cos i've got a vy ute and always wondered about it? thanks :)

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman International
they cost me $60 and i had them wired up by my mechanic to the parker globes for free (because the mechanic is where i work) but if you get them make sure you get headlight globes that have a similar colour otherwise it doesnt look good

Chillyred

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2010 SV6 VE SIDI

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
im gonna stick with 18" wheels as its the best for all round looks and performance because 20" wheels on a vy v6 kills the performance (both power and braking) and 19" wheels will be better but the cost of decent tyres for grip is scary

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
for grip in 19" tyres get achillies atr sport or what ever they are called, i run them on my vz ute, an its great, they grip really well, well not so much now but they are nearly bald haha

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
during the week i bought a corvette servo for the trans on ebay and got that installed and it now shift a bit faster and i also got a mace CAI and have installed that

will take pics when the weather is nicer

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
engine bay photo

IMAG0130.jpg

next thing i will do will probably be changing the factory headunit with a double din headunit

ALL-STOCK-VY

Count Your Blessings
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
hey man, mind if I ask you what headlight globes / parkers your using? and where abouts you bought your drls from? ive been looking for that blue / white look for ages about some narva 90+ blue and within like 3 months they look yellow again I did a comparison to stock globes and its barley anything.. waste of money :(

ALL-STOCK-VY

Count Your Blessings
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
A year seems pretty good, they look so blue compared to the narva globes i have but the narva have a higher colour temp.. its weird deffo gona go these when mine end up failing.. cost me over 100 bucks for low / high beams.. which is annoying when it doesnt even look how you want it to lol anyway cheers for the advice man btw.. ride looks sweet :)