Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 05 vz clubsport, manual, NOW 427ci STROKED LS3 underway!!! Massive cam, forged etc

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
nice car mate very jealous, just needs personalised plates to top it off.

Cheers man, yer personal plates are on the cards man, I want to get black plates with silver letters/numbers just can't think of anything good that hasn't already been done.

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Thanks for the comments guys :)

Never got around to giving the clubby a polish on the weekend but did manage to run all the wires for my stereo so I now have bass! Turned out pretty neat and managed to hide all the wires running to the amp, got a new fancy digital fuse holder for under the bonnet aswell, has a trip switch and volt reading built in etc will get some pics of it all finished tomorrow after work :)

Also got a few more billet parts for under the bonnet just waiting for them to turn up now, got a billet clutch res, abs cover front and back and a battery cover for the pos terminal. Only thing I'd really like to do now under the bonnet is paint the manifold gloss black, fit a pair of edelbrock coil covers in polished and a set of polished fuel rails but that might be a bit later as I'm now buying a house with the misses so car mods won't be so high on the priority list :(

Cheers scott

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Few pics of the install all done

Amp all wired up

New digital fuse with trip switch

Had to run a second fuse in the boot as the wiring kits only come with 5m of power cable and I needed 6, guess I can't really hurt to have 2 anyways?

Just tucked it all In behind the carpet to keep it neat

And how it all looks now with my fully custom boot install :p (not really) lol least the kicker box doesn't look to bad anyways although I'd love a custom boot install but happy with how this all looks ATM, just going to put a blue led strip in to shine down on the amp and maybe on the subs aswell :)

Cheers scott

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
So Since I'm a fussy bugger I decided to get my side skirts re painted, the hole car was mint when I brought it with no marks or scratches on the car besides one side skirt, the drivers side skirt had been bottomed out by the previous owner and had a big spider web cracks in it so I decided to just got both skirts repainted, got them back today with new clubby stickers fitted and im very happy with how thay look :) used the same place who painted my old Calais as he dose a mint Job! (Spray paint perfection) in port Macquarie, I'd highly recommend him to anyone! :)

Now I can say the car is 100% scratch free :)

Cheers scott

oldholdensarebest

oldholdensarebest
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 CV8Z Monaro; 2005 Adventra LX8; 1955 FJ Holde
Hi Scott

Finally got a chance to read through your new thread, very nice ride mate.

The under bonnet "sound pad" of my Monaro was looking a bit grubby when I bought it, I used the high pressure water spray at the local car wash to clean it up and it came out pretty good, not sure whether it would be to your obviously high standards but is certainly 100% on what it was.

Your new tailpipes look very similar to the Monaro tips but I haven't measured their size.

I get down to South West Rocks a couple of times a year, I'd love to catch up to meet you and see your Clubsport in person sometime.

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Cheers mate, yer I did give it a hose but I might try spaying it with a bit of truck wash and giving it a hi pressure clean to try get it come up a bit better.

Aw ok nice man, it's a good little town to go for holidays ay :) yer hit me up. Next time your down I'm happy to show you it! :)

Cheers scott

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Got a few more goodies for the engine bay :) new billet clutch res, battery terminal cover and abs covers front n back, just have to get some time to fit them now!

Cheers scott

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
serious question.
isn't it a bad idea to have a metal object covering the battery if it can itself become conductive? :s
hopefully it isn't to close to anything that's grounded :p

looks good otherwise, so clean.
how you can be bothered to keep the black so spotless is great.
keep up the good stuff.