Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 05 Vz Exec

LxAdventra

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LX6 Adventra
coming along nicely there mate, what engine mods you thinking of doing with the alloytec? And with the dual 2.5" cat-back did you loose much power down low, heard this was the case. I had a dual 2 1/4" custom made by D&T performance exhaust, sounds awesome and gained power all through the rev range.
Looking good so far

Summer-Sickness

2005 VZ EXEC
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
05 VZ Executive
coming along nicely there mate, what engine mods you thinking of doing with the alloytec? And with the dual 2.5" cat-back did you loose much power down low, heard this was the case. I had a dual 2 1/4" custom made by D&T performance exhaust, sounds awesome and gained power all through the rev range.
Looking good so far

nah not too bad actually, but there was some minor loss. just love the feeling of when it hits about 60kms and u can just feel the difference in acceleration as it really picks up speed lol. when i get the mods going again my next step will be extractors, highflow cats, CAI and a VCM tune... from what ive heard they make quite a difference. holding onto this car for atleast another 2 years so might aswell make it enjoyable.

Bilby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Mate, by the time you spend all your money on mods for this car, Which will only give you trouble, just save your money and buy a car that have all the the things you want from factory. My 2 cents worth.

zccrts

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S
BEFORE AND AFTER.. looking better already

Screen Shot 2014-06-14 at 6.17.51 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2014-11-21 at 8.01.07 AM.jpg