Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 05 VZ S Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
#### yeah thats awesome haha mine was about 20 from a private but i looked all over the net and it was one of the cheapest lol so i reckon you got an awesome pick up, silly dealer didnt know what he was sitting on haha

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
yeah aye haha, it was a private yard were people put in cars to sell an he was moving an needed to get it sold quick, when i went in the ute came in that morning, it was only in the yard for like 2 hours an i bought it lol, only paid 15k it was the cheapest ute with everything its got on it

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah that is cheap man im jealous haha and yeah they go quick when i rang the bloke i bought mine off he said hed onlyhad it advertised for like a day or two haha oh btw man i put some more white leds in my ute just before haha ill post them up you should check em out and say if you agree on them lol

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Whats everyone averaging with fuel? im only seeming to get about 400/450ks from a tank, does that sound right? it just doesnt seem right to me...

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
mate im lucky to get that around town haha and i use premium 98!!

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
o haha, so thats good? i use the middle stuff 95? or something i think it is, its blue at shell, so thats good then? lol

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Bit of a update, i thought i would be a good son an let my mum take my ute for a drive last night, first time she has ever been in it, an she hits a kangaroo :( was only a little one but it still busted my light, fog light, bumper an my guard :( btw the bonnet is open in the pics, it didnt dint it

Whenihittheroo.jpg

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
You poor bugger, my wife hit a possum and cracked the radiator, snapped the bumper off and cost about $5000 (lucky for insurance).

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
yeah lucky ive got insurance too, gonna ring them today soon

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
f##k that sucks mate, first time my mum drove my ute she hit a pothole, it was a biggish one but luckily it didnt do anything, goes to show let them drive their own cars haha

Status
Not open for further replies.