Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my 08 ve r8 clubby

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 hsv ve r8 clubby oh baby!
haha i will be once i get my rims ill be gettin coilovers :) u goin to summer nats caz?

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
does anyone know what bulbs are in the clubsport fog lights? and the high beam on on the bottom aswell?

Muzza45

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 Series 2 HSV Clusport R8
I,m not sure about the high beam bulb but I would assume it is a standard Quarzt helogen bulb, however the bottom high beam running lights are a sealed beam affair and cost around $220 from Holden to replace each one, a mate broke his on his GTS once running from Brisvagas to Cairns.

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
ahh damn cuz i was looking an changing them all to a white globe cuz ive just ordered my 6000k hid for the low beam gonna get the hi beam an foggys soon n was gonna do the other but ohwell guess it will stay yellow haha cheers for that buddy

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
got my hid kit for the low beams 6000k pure white hehe worst thing is that there in a bitch of a spot to get having big hands sucks lol but eventually got them in much much better but wont know till night time ill take a pic of how bright they are tonight at work :)

SSV-AD

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 Ve SSV Sedan
sounds good, where did you get them from? ive been thinking about getting a set for a while now.. post up your thoughts once you use them at night if you could :)

Mksharma

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY12 SV6 SII - Heron White
Awesome ride dude...Big step up from a SV6 ute ;P