Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 15?

Senator01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6.2
Was keen on the Green, then I saw a JG Clubbie in the showroom. I liked it but am thinking longer term and ease of sale in years to come. SLIH looks nice, but I have never had a red car so stuck with what works. Plus with all Black offsets, roof, etc... will look the goods.

GH05T

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
when are we expecting slipstream blue?

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
when are we expecting slipstream blue?

Not this model year if at all I would think. I really like it. Just my opinion but not fussed on the current range of colours at all and I think as usual the Calais range is even more limited. Again just my opinion but I hope they do release Slipstream Blue and some other bright colours with MY16 and do a "Series II" redesign so the VF doesn't remain "the ugly sister of the VE". I know others see it differently.

vl_nick

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Wagon, VF Redline
Not this model year if at all I would think. I really like it. Just my opinion but not fussed on the current range of colours at all and I think as usual the Calais range is even more limited. Again just my opinion but I hope they do release Slipstream Blue and some other bright colours with MY16 and do a "Series II" redesign so the VF doesn't remain "the ugly sister of the VE". I know others see it differently.

Are you saying the VE looks better than the VF? IMO the VF is light years ahead of the VE looks wise.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
Are you saying the VE looks better than the VF? IMO the VF is light years ahead of the VE looks wise.

Sorry VE better than VF, whoops I like Vf ute and wagon rears ........

Same as VK better than VL

each to there own

Bhp Steel

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
holden

There will not be any M16's and/or Series 11.....GMH has had it....if there are any at all....they will be assembled by workers with the attitude of " she will be right mate! " and actually thrown together....should of bought the 2013 models....when the workers had a position " from cradle to the grave ".....and were happy little vegemite's....just a thought....human nature!.....anyway they are better looking than the new Falcon with its eyes half closed.

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
There will be MY16. Whether it is much different remains to be seen. Given Fords approach maybe not. Later VFs suffer from lack of employee motivation. Earlier ones suffer from new model teething problems.

vl_nick

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Wagon, VF Redline

each to there own

VF is better than VE, VL is better that VK. I may be biased though as I own a VL & VF :driving:

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
VF is better than VE, VL is better that VK. I may be biased though as I own a VL & VF :driving:

It's like comparing a HQ to. HZ. The HZ has more suspension refinements etc but the design of the HQ is way better and it is a more collectable car. I love all the toys on the VF and the interior materials but looking at it from the front, back or inside it just doesn't have the same eye appeal, except wagon and ute from the rear. I think the VE will go down in history as the peak in Australian design, engineering and manufacturing. Once again just my opinion. Also prefer Poison Ivy, Voodoo and Sizzle over th current colours. If Holden make a VF that appeals to my before they stop making them I will buy one. If not will keep the VE and probably even get a second for th extra Money I would be forking out for the VF. That's just my stance. Glad you are happy with your VF.

falcom

Reaction score

each to there own

If VE is better than VF why did sales increase signficantly when VF was released.