Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 1981 VH SL/E (not dial up friendly)

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
dont get rid of it man, just take it to one of those storage places and keep it there?

clubsport_replica

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 vt clubsport replica
yeh ive looked into that and will cost me a fair bit to do i cant really justify doing it, so would rather pass it on to someone that will be able to do with it what i will no longer be able to... really dont want to wreck it for parts but its looking that way with the amount of msg's im recieving about her....

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
if you were in melbourne i woulda bought it off you in an instant as i miss my vh and would love to get another but then theres the missus too, she prob wouldn't let me :(

clubsport_replica

Reaction score
Members Ride
haha wat she dont know wont hurt her..as with mine i just bought it and she came home late afternoon to see me pulling a part the vh shes like who owns that one lol

SLE Lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE
Not sure what your budget is but when i was in perth i shipped my SLE there and stored it with a bloke just near the airport cost me $200 per month and was looked after well and could acsess it pretty much anytime. I can pm you the details if you like, would be a shame to sell especially with all the great work you have done so far.

SLE LOVER

clubsport_replica

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeh the only way i would be able to store it would be to leave it at someone's house i trust and wasnt in there way, there was a place but the shed will not be finished for some time now as he is spending all his dough on the rest of the house reno first...

clubsport_replica

Reaction score
Members Ride
car gets to stay and will be getting a vl shortly for the driveline... will keep ya updated

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Good to hear that you're keeping the car and that you're going to do a drivetrain swap. Whats the VL got?

clubsport_replica

Reaction score
Members Ride
an rb30 looking to do a manual though, then with a bit of luck build a turbo motor using an rb30/25 motor

clubsport_replica

Reaction score
Members Ride
also going to be locating battery to the boot and smoothing engine bay and fresh coat of alibaster white then that is one part of the car near finished