Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 1994 Holden VR Commodore

M1NTVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore 3.8L
bit of an update, ripped all the seats, parcel shelf, old install, and rear speakers out today and spent all day cleaning the inside ive got some photos to put up later on and hopefully ill have the seats all put back in tommorow :) i took the oppertunity to do a few little things while the inside was striped to :) all in all happy with todays progress

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
I like what you did with the interior seats, I'd like to do that too but I'm lazy. My interior isn't so green and ricey anymore and I plan on toning it down next weekend haha it is something that you sorta need to see in person, the green in pictures looks meh

M1NTVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore 3.8L
lol theres abit involved to get them to sit abosolutly perfect like i done, lol i didnt mind it but i think it was one of those things you need to see in person :)

M1NTVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore 3.8L
bit of an update nothings changed much, seats are all 100% in and bolted down now! starting my new job tommorow so ill finaly have some decent $$ rollin in.. im looking at respraying it soon and lowering it more maybe even coilovers/airbags.. really wanna go all out now and make it really unique and turn her into a weekender, went on the cruise Friday night threw the mountains then down to prinny hwy, diff is really starting to get noisy now so im going to be looking at a rebuild and hopefully get everything tuned and running well, also spent all weekend washing it and cleaning stuff so shes looking pretty smick! P.S happy fathers day guys :) will post new photos soon

M1NTVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore 3.8L
another update guys, i got my Ps so im pretty stoked been cruzin around everywhere! tuesday night i got a major defect with a RWC needed and also copped a $352 fine :( booked the car in for the roadworthy got absolutely ####ed over to the max they picked 32 things! so wallet and bank account are on the low side at the moment :( hopefully we can all meet up for a BBQ and a cruise :)

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Oh ****, how did they manage that?