Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY 1995 VS Commodore

ETH4N

Project VS
Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VS Commo
Got a quote for some things done today.

Tint:
5% Window tint fitted for $280 (With lifetime Warranty)

Lowering:
SSSL King Springs fitted at 1 place for $600 (with wheel alignment, and supply of springs) (fit ment only $250 with wheel alignment)
SSSL King Springs fitted at 2nd place for $500 (with, and supply of springs) (Fit ment only $262)
SSSL King Springs fitted at 3rd place for $475 (with, and supply of springs) (with wheel alignment)
SSSL King Springs fitted at 4th place for $160 a corner (WITHOUT SUPPLYING OR WHEEL ALIGNMENT!!!@!)

Exhaust:
2.5" catback exhaust fitted with or without resonator $450)

Opinions?
DIY Options?
Help?

Jonnii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z-Series Ute
Got a quote for some things done today.

Tint:
5% Window tint fitted for $280 (With lifetime Warranty)

Lowering:
SSSL King Springs fitted at 1 place for $600 (with wheel alignment, and supply of springs) (fit ment only $250 with wheel alignment)
SSSL King Springs fitted at 2nd place for $500 (with, and supply of springs) (Fit ment only $262)
SSSL King Springs fitted at 3rd place for $475 (with, and supply of springs) (with wheel alignment)
SSSL King Springs fitted at 4th place for $160 a corner (WITHOUT SUPPLYING OR WHEEL ALIGNMENT!!!@!)

Exhaust:
2.5" catback exhaust fitted with or without resonator $450)

Opinions?
DIY Options?
Help?

wow do any of those quotes include shocks??? if you go that low you will need lowerd shocks aswell

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
Yeh SSSL is Ultra lows isn't it.. Ment for show cars. If you go that low and don't change the shocks the shocker will bottom out.

ETH4N

Project VS
Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VS Commo
Getting installed right now:

vm9212n.jpg

Kierab

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore 3.8L
yer nice mate, so does that screen like fold back into the headiunit, if u know what i mean like it doesnt stay open like that does it? never really looked into those things. =]

aussiecommieboi

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 vr holden commodore acclaim series 2
looks sweet as man, how much did you get that head unit for, was it from ebay bro? car is looking good, im gettin the same car from my dads mate im about 2 weeks keen to get started on it, are you going to take off the side strips on the car?