Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 2006 Impulse blue omega

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
wow man your omega is like number 2 of all the omegas ive seen in vic of the most awesome list

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
in my foot wells i got multi coulour led RGB thet changed color all sorts prety cool

hey mate how did you go wiring this up? ive been thinking of doing it for my footwells and puddle lights, but i can only find the one that has those gay plugs on them, from my understanding you would nearly have to re wire them back to the strip right? that way you can also cut it to length? i could only find these ones:

12 VOLT MULTI COLOURED LED WATERPROOF STRIP LIGHTING 150 X 5050 X5 MTS | eBay

thanks for that

btw car looks awesome mate, you planning on putting a kit on it at all?

Hektic

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SSV Ignition Orange
I bought the LED from here

Expandable Million Color SMD Interior Light Kit

you get a remote with it little one that goes on your keys to switch modes, and you conect the LEDs via small usb to the control box wich you will see in the link and then i hard wired the control box to the 12V Accesorie in my Center Console.

Dont think ill be puting a kit on it unless i find a decent one at a good price

Thanks for the comments guys

Hektic

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yep still active next "mod" is im going to try and sound deaden the boot, to help with the cabin drone, aperintly if you sound deaden the boot should help "block" the dron from getting inside the cabin so i give that a shot

Also

If you peaple like my ride and have facebook if youse have time please vote for my car on the following link

Just Car - Rate My Ride | Facebook

Cheers

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
What deadening are you using? I'm also looking in to doing it. In the states there is a really cheap alternative called peel n seal but I can't find it in Aus.

Hektic

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
wel im gona start with some DynaGrip Ruberised under coating its a spray and drys up like a rubber its supose to stop sound from entering the cabin, if that dont work ill aslo put in "DBkill" they seem ok and not toooo expensive on ebay they got 1.95 Square meter $100 so ill see how i go, the spray is only $20 a can so ill try that first