Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 6L, cammed, manual WH2

SirNemesis

Reaction score
Members Ride
WHII Statesman
mate duno if u remember me but i met u breifly for the first time at the meet on friday night
your car is awesome..i love it
i was in my silver vx tho its not as good as yours haha..feel free to check my thread and chuck us a comment id like that mate
whats your other project btw??
cheers

Thanks mate, will do. The other project involves a lot of horsepower in a nice car from Sweden :)

Dude what was the dyno read out of that run ? :D

That dyno run was prior to the cam getting installed. 92mm throttle, 1-7/8" extractors, twin 3" exhaust and a tune = 268.5rwkw :)

SirNemesis

Reaction score
Members Ride
WHII Statesman
IMG_7096a.jpg

Last edited:

benjamino

needing some more undies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 6spd + 7psi
top lookin car mate, 6l manual aswel uve got one of a kind there!
great photos aswel.
verrryyy nice:)

SirNemesis

Reaction score
Members Ride
WHII Statesman
Yeah it does visit the quarter occasionally, but I haven't been able to get a decent time out of it yet.

In its current setup I've raced it twice, but I screwed up each run a different way, so there time isn't very impressive.

First run: Perfect launch, 1.7 second 60ft. Then I messed up the 1-2 shift and hit the limiter. I then hit the limiter on the 2-3 shift again, and missed 3rd gear. Took 2 attempts to get it into 3rd, and then hit the limiter on the 3-4 shift again! Did a 13.1 @ 108mph that run, so heaps of room for improvement.

Second run: Shithouse launch. 2.7 second 60ft with alot of wheelspin. Perfected every shift though. 13.1 again, but at 114mph.

Looking at the info for both these runs, a low 12 shouldn't be a drama, but I haven't got it that fast yet.

Vt_vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
carless for now
doesnt the rip shifter help getting in to third without missing? easy 12's though would you say the car would be near 2000kg's with the audio stuff in it?

SirNemesis

Reaction score
Members Ride
WHII Statesman