Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My baby, VT Berlina!

TXB-409

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
so i decided on tuesday to do the job and paint the door handles chrome, was piss easy and will be ding air vents today!
here's the pic.
photo.jpg

Shitty iPhone quality!

Probably redoing my headlining on Saturday and changing shockers, what shockers are the best to buy?

Mirkz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GSXR1000
looks good!

I'd love to do this with my car too, but I think I want to swap out the door skins first and put black ones in.

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
VX SS rims look really nice on VT/VX, I'd have a set if I didn't love 15's so much :p

Clean looking VX, Id suggest a rear camber kit though. Your tyres look like they are going to wear out pretty fast just from looking at the pics..

TXB-409

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
2DIE; how much will that set me back? and from where?

mirkz; it's wayyy easy to do, just paint them and when you get your new door skins the handles will still be the same yeah?

again, what would be some good shockers (or short shockers) for the car, for a decent price.

cheers

VX Appeal

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II S-Pack
so i decided on tuesday to do the job and paint the door handles chrome, was piss easy and will be ding air vents today!
here's the pic.
photo.jpg

Shitty iPhone quality!

Probably redoing my headlining on Saturday and changing shockers, what shockers are the best to buy?

Door handles look great, do they look as good as the pic shows? If so what paints and **** did you use?

Cheers

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim

TXB-409

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
thanks 2DIE, will have to look into it!

and vx appeal, i'll look at it tonight and get back to you, looks good, but the grit of sandpaper i used was too harsh, probably doesn't even need to be sanded back tbh.

JAKE-26

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Exec
Hey mate nice ride!
What springs are you using on the 17s?
also hows the ride as i think i read your on standard shockers

TXB-409

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
yeah cheers rich, just wish the ss rims weren't 17's and were 18's or 19's instead!

jake-26, not exactly sure what springs are in the car as they came with it, will have a look tomorrow and get back to you asap. but yeah with the standard shockers the ride at the moment is shocking. *excuse the pun*, but yeah the rear shocks are alright but the front.. when i go over an average speed hump it feels like the car has been dropped from a meter high given the way it bottoms out, hopefully get new ones this week!