Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My beast

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Sweet ride mate, i like your style :thumbsup:

Are you removing the rear wing to make it look more stock? that would be certainly diff mate and would look good, just make sure you'll be happy with it :yeah: , if your not stick a chunky black scoop on the bonnet instead :p

I know how u feel about cleaning her, bugs , dirt/dust & road grim what a B !

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
very nice car u have, always clean and kept at a high standerd its a credit to you:thumbsup:
and the rims size dosnt matter the colour says more, the black makes it stand out so much more then any other sv6 around well worth the gamble in my opinion,

now all we got to do is get u back out on the jc crusies:dance:

Miss-E

VTCOM6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
I love the black mags. They look good. Im not a fan of the stock as a rock look either :)

So am i going to get to see it on the next jc cruise?

scruffybundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS M6
that looks so sinister looking with the black wheels..kicking myself I didnt do the same to my old vy-s i just traded..makes it look hot,very well done!

vpallme

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais Turbo
godam thats HOT!

the black rims...my god, GREAT CHOICE!!

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
Thanks everyone for all the great feedback, havent been online for a while been working on an alumina refinery in Nhulunbuy NT. I wanted to go for the stealthy look, and I think its pretty much gettn there.

Fu2 the SS lights are on the cards for sure, a bit darker than these stock lights so it will all tie in nicely.
Exhaust is on and she sounds farkn sweet. Manual helps as well so it doesnt produce that typical drone of a Holden 6. Investigating into a remap/piggy back ecu now to get the most out of her.

Look forawrd to catching up with some of the newer faces for JCSA this weekend on our Birdwood cruise.

Thx
Luke

fnlow1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais '93
Your ride looks top mate.... i'm lovin the stealth/gangstar/mafia/black look. the darker lights will look a treat too mate....

and if its still not black enuff for ya at the end of the day...
just take to the number plates with a black spray can.

If ya only drive it at night.... well the cops wont even be able to see ya to pull ya over [too stealth] :p

:thumbsup:

Lovin it