Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Black Supercharged VE SSV Ute

HSV085

Reaction score
Members Ride
16' VF2 Redline, 17' VF2 GTS
Smick looking ute mate, the future mods look good especially the kpm exhaust & coilovers...they'll be worth it.

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Yeah im really keen for them aswell, once vs goes they are the first to do :D, Another thing i noticed mine doesnt have any of the "micro silver" on the steering wheel ect. The owner before mustnt have wanted to pay that bit extra for them, so i went and got myself the silver bits for the streering wheel to class it up lol, i didnt worry about the silver bit arcoss the dash tho that annoys me in dads ve

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
Looks awesome mate and a manual too. Be keen to take it for a good spin

wooddyy85

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS UTE
hey Wog Boyz, nice ute man they look sick in black. But you cant wait to start modding this thing.
I want to do the harrop brake kit so bad, just cant justify spending 4k for it :(
Keep the pictures coming

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Hey woggy... looking good mate. Just a thought re the intake - pretty sure the only difference with the OTRs is there is an extra adapter for the MAFless unit - I'd think that if you flicked them off an email, they'd be able to help you out there - rather than buying two different intakes. Could save you a bit of cash. Worth a shot at least.