Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Black Supercharged VE SSV Ute

atomic maloo

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 ve maloo
Oh haha yeah the ones on now are nice I saw a black ssv with 22 inch verde maddonas looked insane really stood out

HUX 90

POSION VE SS UTE
Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE SS UTE
Oil cooler looks great, just curious, when you get your SC kit will the oil cooler need relocating to make room for the intercooler?

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Oil cooler looks great, just curious, when you get your SC kit will the oil cooler need relocating to make room for the intercooler?

Made sure i asked that question when i got it fitted lol and the blower kit is water to air, and all of its stuff sits out of the way of the cooler, so nothing has to be moved around ect

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Oh also everyone i forgot to add, i got the ASE oil kit, and its bs! lol the only usuable thing was the adapter for the block and the cooler, as there universal as such and not made for one car, brackets were all wrong and other fittings were wrong plus not enough hose, so if ur gunna do it get the adapter and cooler from ase or harrop ect then get the rest of ur fittings locally! my mechanic had to buy like $100 worth of stuff for it, so save ya coin and dont buy the kits lol

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
My beast is not well, took it in today to get checked out, one of my double springs have failed almost sending my valve into the cyclinder, very lucky! but they have also found a broken valve guide and i need a new head on that side! farrrrrk lol loving life right now