Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My cammed VY

VZequipe

Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 VZ Equipe
This thing is a beautiful example of a VY! Keep up the awesome work, i have followed this along for quite a few months now, I'm really interested in the power you will put out :D

DSLXIK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7l
very nice for a 6, mate even if you dont hit the 150 mark, its all about the drivability man thats what matters

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
This thing is a beautiful example of a VY! Keep up the awesome work, i have followed this along for quite a few months now, I'm really interested in the power you will put out :D

Thanks mate, means alot :)

Will get a video of it when its getting done aswell, should be interesting to see what it makes on the rollers

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
very nice for a 6, mate even if you dont hit the 150 mark, its all about the drivability man thats what matters

Thanks mate :) Yeah this thing is my daily, so driveability is important, especially when there is so much traffic coming home lol
Im more looking towards what itll make torque wise rather than rwkw's, seems very torquey for an n/a ecotec

Even if it doesnt hit where i want it to, i'll still be happy, because at the end of the day i love my car regardless of what power it puts out and i guess thats what really matters

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Nice ride love them wheels

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS

Well got the car dynoed today at streamline automotive at warners bay and all i can say is WOW, they run an awesome business in there, the guys are friendly and are extremely proffessional. There's no where else id rather take the car

Highly highly reccommended

Car was running a bit lean on the 3rd pull and i only got a video of the first pull

Note the black smoke is just carbon build up, It didnt blow any smoke on the 3rd pull

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
2012-04-28110828.jpg

wow101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6 S PACK MANUAL
mate what exactly have u got done to the engine to get this out put