Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Custom Turbo VP

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
with the twin blowers, I was only running approx 8psi, made approx 360rwhp, and incredible torque. I could have put more boost into it but wasn't necessary. Yea engine bay was pretty full lol, but had room cause I run a custom bonnet.
Mrs didn't like driving it with the twins lol (was a bit of a handful to drive around particularly when taking off from lights etc) hence why she organised with the mechanic to turbo it before they told me lol, I miss the twins but the turbo is a lot of fun too.

hell yeah that's awesome, something ya don't see everyday

should make a bit more with the turbos too

rubaduckee

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp
Here is a more current pic of the engine bay with the turbo, much cleaner, tho still has a bit more cleaning up to do lol
4ynunupe.jpg

rubaduckee

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp
A lot of f&@@ing around lol, took a while to build and get right, tried a few combo's until we finally got it running nicely, way the boost worked out was different to when it was single

rubaduckee

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp
Plus also I set the whole engine and exhaust etc up also did mods to the blowers etc my objective was to clear the 300rwhp mark

RH Autosport

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE/ 93 VP TT
do you have a dyno sheet mate im interested in lookng at the torque curve and where it built boost

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
360 RWHP with crappy SC14s. Ok then....

rubaduckee

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp
360 RWHP with crappy SC14s. Ok then....

I have spent a lot of time over 10 years playing with, modifying and developing these superchargers, I would say I have done more with them than anyone in Australia including tooling up and building a 2lt version, I have learnt to modify the housings and rotors, bearings, pulleys etc

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
I still don't understand why any one in their right mind would fiddle with inferior superchargers for that long but each to their own I guess.

Android r00lz