Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My daily vts and vt project

Krisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
D22 St-r Navara
do you happen to know the name of the style of roh?

frankenstein

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x 97vts and 2000 wh
nah sorry i dont i just got them off a mate to get me by ill try find it out for ya pretty sure i got a mate who knows what there called.

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
*Throws up* at that VT/VY cut.... Why cross breed the 2, looks fugly. First VT looks nice, but please don't destroy that second VT anymore then what it is. Turn it into a VT SS if anything, then it will look hot :)

frankenstein

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x 97vts and 2000 wh
*Throws up* at that VT/VY cut.... Why cross breed the 2, looks fugly. First VT looks nice, but please don't destroy that second VT anymore then what it is. Turn it into a VT SS if anything, then it will look hot :)

sorry but how is it destroyed the panels bolt strait on and welded strait on at the rear why turn it into something thats so common. **** every day at least 20 vtss drive past my house always seeing them around and at the end why have a vt ss when i already have a vnss i wanted something custom hence why i bought it as a shell from the person who did the panel conversion. and why would i want to go through the trouble of removing vy panels to put vt panels back on seems stupid to me and look hot well i already have a vt s which has all the same kit etc as a ss that looks nice dont need 2 cars that look the same as said being done for something different that when its done no one will be able to pick that its a vt except for the dash. and as also said doing it for my self no one else so if you dont like it dont bother waisting saying you dont can comment on one and not the other as both will be geting updated when i have done more on them.

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
I think the VT/VY looks awesome, throw in some windows and drive line and I would drive it like that :D

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
If you throw a set of VY/VZ door mirrors on it, its pretty much a VY/VZ. Nothing left of the VT (visually - exterior)

I'm with 2DIE, I don't mind driving around in a sketchy/patchy car, that way you're not afraid if anyone is going to dent it, run into it, etc...
Plus, if you have some imagination, you can see "what it could be.." lol

Anyway, cars look the goods, keep up with the progress of the project ;) Pics galore!

frankenstein

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x 97vts and 2000 wh
Thanks guys i was thinking the vy/vz mirrors but I'm not sure still haven't decided fully on the paint at the moment its between vk group a blue and yellow with black high lights

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
I reckon u should put on unique mirrors?
vz look too much like a vz
vt mirrors would definally make it look unique even mayb chrome ones?
:p cheers

frankenstein

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x 97vts and 2000 wh
not a huge fan of chrome on my cars ill be looking into mirrors at a later date at the moment im focusing on geting the driveline in.