Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Looks nice and clean mate! Black is a good starting colour too. Depends what you want to do to it. I wouldn't kit it personally but it's all up to you. Maybe lower it a little, slap some 18's or 19's on her, hardlid on the tray and she should look nice.

If you want to make her tough, drop a 304 in it ;)

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
Looks nice and clean mate! Black is a good starting colour too. Depends what you want to do to it. I wouldn't kit it personally but it's all up to you. Maybe lower it a little, slap some 18's or 19's on her, hardlid on the tray and she should look nice.

If you want to make her tough, drop a 304 in it ;)

mmmmmmmmmmm 304.......... 19s r a must as lowering her aswell.

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
thanx. any idea how much thay cost i asked my local wrecker and he said like $200 so i said get ****ed and wenyt and got the tacho, do u reckon it looks better on top of the dash of below beside the steering wheel.......

sadly enough ur looking at around 200 but quite often u get guys on these forums selling them personally i dont like them at all if i was to get a shift light thats all id get instead of the tacho because u can still wire it in without the tacho and u dont have a monster tacho in ur face

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
sadly enough ur looking at around 200 but quite often u get guys on these forums selling them personally i dont like them at all if i was to get a shift light thats all id get instead of the tacho because u can still wire it in without the tacho and u dont have a monster tacho in ur face

**** that i will just put up with the big **** off tacho

txhog

Reaction score
Can you see where that Tacho is connected to?

Ive tried all areas that ive followed off forum and still cant get it going. (Tried brown wire in engine bay, and pulled out dash and tried those wires too)

I went to Boss wrecking at tingalpa, they said a VS sedan tacho dash will not work on my ute. They said I need to find a colum shift station wagon with a tacho dash as sedan style wont work.

So hoping you can see where wire connected

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
Can you see where that Tacho is connected to?

Ive tried all areas that ive followed off forum and still cant get it going. (Tried brown wire in engine bay, and pulled out dash and tried those wires too)

I went to Boss wrecking at tingalpa, they said a VS sedan tacho dash will not work on my ute. They said I need to find a colum shift station wagon with a tacho dash as sedan style wont work.

So hoping you can see where wire connected

not a problem mate, i will post up some picks for you tommorow.

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun

Last edited: