Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vg-ute-mad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 97 Series II
Clean as ute man.
Finally i found someone that has the same shitty interior as me. I have a 94 VR ute with the exact same interior as yours.. I really want to put a normal centre console in aswell aye man but its virtually impossible. I like where you mounted the shift gauge too. Might put mine there aye.
Cheers.

How is it impossible?

V-Josh-R.

NEED PACEMAKERS.
Reaction score
Members Ride
94-VR Commodore Ute
Because of the way the middle seat is installed. Would be hard to remove. And a standard centre console from a commodore wont around the middle part where the gearstick is...?

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
Nice ute mate! Convert to a center console, you won't look back. It gives your interior a whole new look!

its def on the cards, just not shore if i have to change the heater swithces and stereo surrounds, i know i have to change the seats or get in to it with a grinder.

Clean as ute man.
Finally i found someone that has the same shitty interior as me. I have a 94 VR ute with the exact same interior as yours.. I really want to put a normal centre console in aswell aye man but its virtually impossible. I like where you mounted the shift gauge too. Might put mine there aye.
Cheers.

LOL thanx mate i hate the interior with a passion

whens new engine coming, hurry da **** up homo i wanna cruise wid you

sooon my son soon.................... next month hopfully $500 to go

Vg-ute-mad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 97 Series II
its def on the cards, just not shore if i have to change the heater swithces and stereo surrounds, i know i have to change the seats or get in to it with a grinder.

You will need to change the switches and stereo surround. I think by memory, I paid $60 for the console, switches and stereo surround, from the wreckers. It's worth doing though :)

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
So it's supercharged now ey? What kind of blower setup have you got mate? I'm looking at a supercharger setup for a bit later this year, trying to decide between vortech or raptor. Could you give us some specs on yours?
Brand, power output, cost etc? She's looking nice by the way.

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
ok so quick up date its now on its ass and tucken heaps.
also its been keyed too the **** house down to bare metal
covered in dust and **** from the salt air
and hasnt moved since febuary so almost 4 months ohh and the engine is seized.
and i really cant be ****ed with it any more.

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
That's not good to hear man, what happened to the engine? It sounds like she's giving you much more pain than pleasure.

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
update hasent been washed since november last year so i just washed it now i migh wip out the buff and cut/polish it well maybe.

might upload some pix later if any one wants.