Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My first Holden

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
looks good rapidsv6:thumbsup:, i would also change the aerial to a stubby one i did that a couple of days ago and looks far better. Did you buy the car new was just wondering how much the steering wheel set you back as i may do the same to mine

rapid_sv6

hot rod
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SV6 ute
car was new when i bought it ... the steering wheel set me back about 595 but thats has red leather stitching as well. I got it through my dealer... did u get ur stubby aerial from ebay??

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
car was new when i bought it ... the steering wheel set me back about 595 but thats has red leather stitching as well. I got it through my dealer... did u get ur stubby aerial from ebay??

certainly did, the 5cm long job no issues with reception, but having said that the mp3 is always on as the radio has never anything good on

rapid_sv6

hot rod
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SV6 ute
tts absolutely true i always plug my ipod way better than radio ... at the moment bidding for the aerial hopefully get it by next week ...

tommo82

Non-donating member.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 HSV Senator
looks good
not sure about the stripes though. are they removable?