Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My HSV Clubsport

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pauldw500

Then there's the matching door cards....

Screenshot_20220916_165946.jpg

Hmmmmm...lol, but it's been a while but please remember the car came to me looking like this....

Screenshot_20220913-192213_Drive.jpg

Lit up like a Christmas tree!!!

Anyway, off to play with me Drift Trike... :D

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Oh glue?.... Nah bro he used screws...

Good lord !

Try an interior cleaner like Bowden's Orange Agent and follow with something like Bowden's Vinyl Care.

Won't leave a shiny, greasy finish.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6

F1Aussie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 COMMODORE
It seems like the previous owner decided to do everything he could to try and fck the car up on purpose!

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Yes I am aware I am talking to myself. I am not the full quid and it's therapy for me. Also I've had the odd msg from ppl saying they don't post but like to read my waffle...
I read it, but don't post comments here, as I have a morbid sense of humour in other people's head bang dramas.
Personally, I wouldn't go anywhere near something like what it looked like. Full credit for your persistence.

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
100 pages later still can't believe what fcuktard previous owner did to that thing.

Yes i was one of first posters to say don't go near it...but seems like you're into punishment.

I'd have smashed my steelcaps into the previous owner's nads just for what he did to that car.

P

Pauldw500

100 pages later still can't believe what fcuktard previous owner did to that thing.

Yes i was one of first posters to say don't go near it...but seems like you're into punishment.

I'd have smashed my steelcaps into the previous owner's nads just for what he did to that car.
When I spoke to him at the start he told me how the car was 'his' personal choice, which he said 'might' not be everyone's choice. No shite Sherlock...:oops:... but I could see it was all external and changeable.

As long as the engine and transmission don't give me any agg, I'll be happy is what I thought... :rolleyes:... but in honesty it's all good now. Very driveble and can get up and go if needed, but is still gonna go into low power mode if I take the revs up to 6k+... and yeah no need to. Kinda eats at me as it's not 'sorted', but so low on priorities with the car these days. Still need/want to get rear window tint redone as it's yuk, but just seem to have too much on the go atm...

One day!

Status
Not open for further replies.