Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My HSV Clubsport

Status
Not open for further replies.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
It does, and I get such a rush driving it like that. Don't get me wrong I'm on a work licence with 1 point till next January. I drove very respectful *normally*. I have a plate flipper on my motorbike so kinda let loose on it. Went thru our Clem Jones tunnel the other day with its 80kph speed limit at 180kph ( empty tunnel) and giving the bird with my left hand as I passed the speed camera. End of the day I'm a soon to be 54 year old child. Always was, always will be.

Now where's them drinks gone?... :D

What tunnel did that copper ram up the ass of innocent motorists about 2 weeks ago, killing himself and one of the occupants of the car doing round the 180 mark?

Oh and I did hear, the other occupant survived and the poor girl doesn't even recognise her own parents....

HSV-Paul

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Clubsport R8
me brush. Driving like that, you make all of us a target for the cops. You are lucky your didn't kill anyone.

Get off this forum.
Didn't you bail on this thread a few pages ago. Couldn't keep away count ya c*nt!

LMAO you fool, go dibber dobber on your neighbour for fuc*ing your wife....

HSV-Paul

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Clubsport R8
What tunnel did that copper ram up the ass of innocent motorists about 2 weeks ago, killing himself and one of the occupants of the car doing round the 180 mark?

Oh and I did hear, the other occupant survived and the poor girl doesn't even recognise her own parents....
F I c k I thought you was on ignore wife basher...

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
You have some serious mental issues.....

Agreed, the mod should boot you, posting this sort of stuff up

HSV-Paul

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Clubsport R8
BOOM! ... and just like that EVERY youtube clip uploaded to this thread has gone. Anyone following it or reading it (many do, check and compare this thread to others ... cough cough Fu kunting Man Choo for example) will now hit blank spots making no sense. Gonna go now and spend the next hour or so deleting random posts just to make it more harder to get to grips with.

Thing is forums are a dying thing. Facebook pages are the go or other places people frequent. Cars been a **** **** since I got stitched up by good ole mate Aussie. This thread would be so enlightening to many yet I'll now tear it to pieces because of a few. Yes, many are good and they know who they are. Others are c u n t s and simply jealous cos they drive old **** heaps...LOL

Good riddance my friends.

HSV-Paul

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Clubsport R8
You have some serious mental issues.....

Agreed, the mod should boot you, posting this sort of stuff up
Go give your wife a slap hey. Openly admitted to doing so in PM msgs but somehow managed to have them removed.... hmmmmm Mods?

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Go give your wife a slap hey. Openly admitted to doing so in PM msgs but somehow managed to have them removed.... hmmmmm Mods?

She loves a bit of slap and tickle......Keeps the sex life interesting....You should try it

Oh and I still have the messages you sent me making threats...But we won't go there will we

Status
Not open for further replies.