Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My never ending project VP SS and My daily that is now also a project lol VX SS

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I was going to reply to your comments, but accusing someone of wank factor when you have a monster tacho is hilarious. (also lol SS reductions)

You asked for opinions, you got them. Don't like it, disconnect your internet.

TUF-VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS/VP SS
Mate just go enjoy your VP SS Wagon or is it Berlina with a ss kit and ss stickers? Once again you could of got me but your centre caps have failed you. Yeah i wanted opinions and also criticism but not the way you went about it like your some one thats deserves better treatment but i guess in FILTHY i mean STEALTHY world anything can happen look at your "VP SS WAGON" it went from thrasher to thrasher with kit and decals.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Mate just go enjoy your VP SS Wagon or is it Berlina with a ss kit and ss stickers? Once again you could of got me but your centre caps have failed you. Yeah i wanted opinions and also criticism but not the way you went about it like your some one thats deserves better treatment but i guess in FILTHY i mean STEALTHY world anything can happen look at your "VP SS WAGON" it went from thrasher to thrasher with kit and decals.

I speak my mind. Thats the reason i usually stay out of this section, people cant handle the truth......
Sometimes i wish this forum had a webcam app, so i could see the look on your face when you realized i dont care what you think about my cars....It would be something like 'GET OFFENDED, I'M TRYING TO INSULT YOU' haha

04VYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VY SS
I sometimes have customers that are pissed off and try to piss me off but get even more pissed off themselves because I remain cool as a frikkin cucumber baby.... I have fun with it and that's the main thing

chrisso 82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB commodore
G DAY TUFF-VP mate i love your ride looks awesome . I am lookin for a new project car and was thinkin of a VP after seeing yours I will be out chasin a VP TO FIX UP!!!!!!
Keep up the good work mate!!!!!!!!!!

Efron14

Reaction score
Members Ride
Currently Looking
this is nyc man, im lookn for a nyc vp to do similar too aswell! the old ss have that tuf look ey

Doug1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 VP SS Commodore
Very nice car indeed & obviously many hard hours of work put into it . Always loved the VN/VP series since my teenage years & still puts a smile on my face 16 years later. It;s good to see people still enjoy them to this day so man I hope you enjoy . Love the ricer comment as them things are BLASPHEMY. lol. If you hate rice burners you are 100 % speaking my language. ALL RESPECT MATE

TUFFVKV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Royale 304
Makes me miss my VP SS 5speed, yours has so much better style and it must go good with those mods.

VNBeast

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN
Amazing VP!, MORE PICTURES (for masturbation)