Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My never ending project VP SS and My daily that is now also a project lol VX SS

TUF-VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS/VP SS
Yeah i thought so! Another keyboard warrior... For your info FILTHY i mean STEALTHY for the modifications that im doing as we speak and use for the car it would of been stupid to buy a manual/convert to one. I wouldn't be a smart ass if i were because im pretty sure calais international's were auto weren't they? Ohhhh but yours is different its a rice burner specs one from tokyo right?

BIG DYL

BIG DYL
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VT calais
i like this guy

TUF-VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS/VP SS
thanks mate.... Im more then happy to take criticism in about my cars not everyone has the same tastes. But when it comes from some one that classifies cool as kicking back at maccas. He better make sure he does it in a nice way. =D

Last edited:

mitchy_vn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn s pack 5spd/ vs calais S1
it'll be cool if it was manual.. my old vn spac 5spd was so much fun :p lol

BRAWT_4TH

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ssz silver ute
love it mate i can see alot of blood sweat and tears have gone into this future mods ?

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
thanks mate.... Im more then happy to take criticism in about my cars not everyone has the same tastes. But when it comes from some one that classifies cool as kicking back at maccas. He better make sure he does it in a nice way. =D

I know Stealthy is being a bit harsh, just so you know though, his (I am pretty sure) is manual :)

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Yeah i thought so! Another keyboard warrior... For your info FILTHY i mean STEALTHY for the modifications that im doing as we speak and use for the car it would of been stupid to buy a manual/convert to one. I wouldn't be a smart ass if i were because im pretty sure calais international's were auto weren't they? Ohhhh but yours is different its a rice burner specs one from tokyo right?

Yes they come from the factory as auto :). Thats why they invented the thing called a conversion kit. I'm not being a smart ass, i just hate when people use the term 'tuf' when something is infact not tuf.
(lol @ your rice burner comment, your car is fitted with a pod filter, my cars are not.....)

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
LOL this thread FTWWWW!!!!!!!!

TUF-VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS/VP SS
Thanks boys... The mods have recently just started Gen III stroked somewhere around the 383ci mark and a massive snail resting next to it =D Should be alot of fun.

As for FILTHY i mean STEALTHY (Bad habit of doing that, they sound so good together):
The pod was off as soon as i signed the paper work over in my name replaced with a ss inductions mate! The pics were the ones the previous owner put on car sales.Mate like i said VP Calais International ALL 300 MADE WERE AUTOMATIC! LET ME MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU. YOU PURCHASED A AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION VEHICLE EXACTLY AS I DID! Anyone can convert a car i bet you payed some bloke thousands of dollars just so you can get his workshop sticker on your back windscreen so all your maccas mates will be jealous! Your really as silly as your centre caps aren't you? Or as dull as your tinted tail lights! Mate last time i checked thats got rice burner written all over it!

Oh and by the way at least mine is a real vp ss not some thrasher wagon with an ss kit and stickers on it you are the god of WANK FACTOR!