Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new baby

JohnyRock

Live Long Rock Hard!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VX Executive (V6)
black monaro tail lights , dnt go the led they look silly go for the genuine look... those black angel eye headlights look awesome 2..

them 2 things and a little lower so your tyres are a little bit tucked and that machine will be looking mean as..

girlracerhsv

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VT Commodore
I'm in the process of selling my chrome ones so as soon as they do I will go serious light hunting, I def want angel eyes. I would love to lower it and have thought about it but the house we live in has an extremely steep driveway (you cant tell how bad from the photos) and as it is I scrape the bottom of the bumper so for purely practical reasons I cant lower it atm. How do you guys go having your cars so low? I am paranoid as it is, I would be too scared to drive it lol

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
black monaro tail lights , dnt go the led they look silly go for the genuine look... those black angel eye headlights look awesome 2..

them 2 things and a little lower so your tyres are a little bit tucked and that machine will be looking mean as..

amen brother, the led ones look fail
and you mean a little bit of rim tucked :)

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
i got the black angel eye headlights in my caprice, i love em but had trouble blowing fuses for the first couple weeks, seemed to sort itself out though because i havnt blown a fuse for over a year now :)

i agree with the other guys about staying genuine with the taillights, i reckon the VX calais taillights and center garnish look the best though

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
what about a vx Calais garnish?

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON

JohnyRock

Live Long Rock Hard!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VX Executive (V6)
i dnt go to bad scrapping, i think any 1 who has a low car will tell you you just have to be aware and not go up slopes 2 fast and make shure your on a bit of an angle, as for your drive way theres really nothing you can do about that except park on the street but even i wouldnt like to do that...

and yeh i did mean a little bit of rim tuck haha.. careful how low you go tho it can start costing a fair bit, having to get gaurds rolled and coil over springs to fit wheels and your camber sits out further the lower you go so you get pretty crap wear from your wheels (trust me i know)...

girlracerhsv

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VT Commodore
I was thinking about parking on the street but these new estates have VERY narrow streets and I am nervous because on thursday night some moron kids wen up the street near mine and tagged all the cars, thousands of dollars of damage and I dont wanna risk that lol. On a lighter note, my dad came to visit the last few days and he owns a 2000 VT. And I just noticed he had clear side indicators so he let me swap them, I canceled my order for the others. Now I only need the taillights and headlights. Will put some pictures up soon.

JohnyRock

Live Long Rock Hard!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VX Executive (V6)
oh wow score haha.. nice of him, i cant wait to see your car with the black tail lights or original monaro (which ever you go) and the black headlights.. ganna look sweet.. very mean