Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new MK4 Supra!

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
Cheers dumped

yeah pics dont do it much justice, in the sun in real life it has really fine metallic that makes it gleam

yeah planning on winding the coils down so it drops another inch , i had to raise it 2 inches and set the coils to super hard when the 20s went on for clearance (unrolled guards)

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
I'm going to call you Brian...

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
aneresav.jpg

Dat gold

Thanks to stefanyjane photography

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
So yesterday I went to pick up some brakes from a forum member on sf... came home with new calipers, rotors, pads, a used 2jz head (complete) and power steering pump ..all for $240! Bargain :)

Also slight update, 1jz turbo conversion is on the cards, got a few members helping me with the conversion and sourcing the required parts to do so.

Went for a ride in my mates supra yesterday ( plates: 1jz) which has been converted to 1jzgte and his runs 260kw at the rears on only 13psi with standard turbo and retuned greddy ecu, may I just say.. god that things a weapon for what it is!

Hopefully by December ill have a 1jz turbo vvti sitting between the strut towers :)

My original plan was to go na-t, however after working out the cost/power ratio and time in labour to do it, the more sensible path is to drop a 1jzgte engine in.

If anyone has any advice id love to hear it
Cheers

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
Also picked up a haltech interceptor platinum piggyback ecu and hks turbo timer for $400 :D

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
1j ftw but I think your mate was on a happy dyno with that figure with stock twins on 13psi.

Yeah can't wait

It's a single haha vvti versions have the single turbo, but yeah mustve been a happy dyno. Either way, still looked like a handful on the street at wot haha