Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My New Project/Toy

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
Blown V8 94 VR Manual Ute
how long this project been goin 4 and how much money have u actually spent??

G-day m8, ummm this Project has been going on for about 4 months now and iv spent about $400 on paint, $600 for New Suspention, $250 got the Front Bucket Seats, $170 Underneath LED's, $400 on Little bits and pieces to finish things off, so all up that's $1820 so far to get it to its stage now.

how many pressure packs (spray cans) have you used?

but it is looking good tho

LOL Oh m8 ummmm about 30 Cans in total give or take, i havent really been takin much notice or keepin track, but 30 Cans sounds pritty close.

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
Hey guys, well it's missin a few pages now lol, anyway for the latest update which is that my beast is up and running, a huge thanks to xcop5l for commin to my place and helping in getting ti running for me, the prob was the loom and the plug on the dizzy, ill post a clip up soon of what she sounds like.

Cheers Hypo

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
xcop5l said he went up and got it going for you good to hear i will get up there and have a look one day haha cant wait for the clip of it running keep up the good work :bow:go the mighty 5 litre:bow:

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
well guys here is the clip, it is abit smiokey needs a tune bad and all the rest but it give you all an idea of what the beast sounds like with the stock system on it, Cant wait to put the 3" on it now lol.

YouTube - My BT-1 Firing Up Part 2.

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
sounds awesome mate good work

xcop5l

4th year spanner spinner
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN ex cop 5L
no probs man. as i said im here to help. i should be abil to come down on sat and you can take me for a drive in it if its at a stage of driving

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
Hey guys, well there have been a few changes that are being made to thisa car now............

some of you might know that its going to Stef(STOWLN) place for the wiring to be hidden and bay smoothed with a fresh coat of paint inside and out.

Also the black and yellow interior is no longer going to be in the car as i have picked up myself a bargin......

1, going to Stef(STOWLN) plase for a full body respay, hiddin wiring and smoothed out Bay......

and

2, (this was a lucking find pick up)Managed to get my hands on a VR 185kw Senitor motor with the T5 5 Speed Manual, Complete VR Senitor Interior for it............ and a set of 18' VY SS Wheels all for 1k......... BARGIN!!!! he chucked in the wheels for free. :D

When i pick up the stuff i will take some pic's of it all.

Cheers VNCPTR

*VNCPTR*

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.westsidecruisrsclub.com
Members Ride
89 Yellow Orig VN BT-1
hey all,

Well today the Yellow VN got picked up to head down to the place where its going to get its work done.

I will post some pic's of the car at the place when i go to drop off some of the money to stef.

pic1jz5.jpg

pic2gy9.jpg

pic3hw3.jpg

pic4ts7.jpg

Cheers VNCPTR