Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My New Project/Toy

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
Blown V8 94 VR Manual Ute
Hey guys, today after work i started to Rip the Diff out so it can get Re-built and and New Gears put into it, Gears will be either 3:9.1 or 3:27.1, also so it can be tidyed up abit under the car.

image005ws3.jpg

image006gj3.jpg

image002lu5.jpg

image003ae7.jpg

Cheers Guys Keep comeing back as there will be more and more work done to this car.

The Next things that will be done while the diff is out will be the Fule Tank taken out cleaned maybe polished or painted not too sure ad yet, and bits and pieces will be cleaned then painted and put back together.

Last edited:

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
****e...its lookin REALLL good!!! this will be a crazy car :p this is just my opinion...but i wouldnt mind seein a VR/VS lookin aero...or a canary yellow VN bt1 sleeper :p with the stroked V8...very nice :yeah:
where did u pick up the VT HSV engine cover...looks nice, but i peronally prefer the red one...but thats just me :p not on a yellow car tho :p

cheers

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
****e...its lookin REALLL good!!! this will be a crazy car :p this is just my opinion...but i wouldnt mind seein a VR/VS lookin aero...or a canary yellow VN bt1 sleeper :p with the stroked V8...very nice :yeah:
where did u pick up the VT HSV engine cover...looks nice, but i peronally prefer the red one...but thats just me :p not on a yellow car tho :p

cheers

Hey m8,

Thanks, yer it is comming along really well, and as for the VR/S front i did wont to do it just to be different, but then i wanted it to be a Sleeper also, ARRRR too many things to choose from, but i have decided to stick to the Aero.

The Engine Covers i got off a guy that built my V8 thats in my Blue VN, im selling them by the way as im getting twin Trottles for the new Motor ($180) they were Originaly Red but someone Painted them Black (Goose's) Came off a VT CLUBSPORT.

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
G-day guys Just an update on the Car how its progressing. Diff has been pulled out and checked ova and cleaned also been re-sprayed alsong with other compnents like the Brake Calapers, Rotors, Sway Bar Links, Diff, Fuel Tank (dont it Proper this time) Tail Shaft, And the Barke Line which goes across the Diff.

Here are some pic's as its getting done and ill take some more when the stuff gets put in tomorrow as i get my new upper and lower control arms then.

image005vx1.jpg

Diff being Re-srayed.
image007jo3.jpg

image008vd8.jpg

And this Guys is what my Wife brought for me Tonight, I love her so much hehe.
c1371bsw0.jpg

Ill Take picks of them when iv got em at my place and when iv put them into the car.

Last edited:

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
looking good mate seats look nice cant wait to see the finished product keep up the good work

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
G-day all, update on the suspention being put in and the diff cleaned up and checked out.

After work on Tuesday about 3pm i was in the shed putting the diff back where it belongs and this is how she looks now.

image003kj0.jpg

image004fg9.jpg

image002tw0.jpg

image007xj5.jpg

image009rp8.jpg

Now the back is done and completed iv turned the car around and now doing the front, ill take pics of the front so you guys know what it looks like and them ill take some after pic's of the work thats been taken out on it. hope you all are enjoying watchin me build mine and maybe getting some idea's from what iv done.

If you guys are doing something and you need a hand or advice on how to do it your motre then welcome to ask me and ill help you as best as i can.

Cheers HYPO-5L