Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My New Ride - 2005 VZ SV6 190 Alloytec 6spd

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Yeah i know how ya feel mate, ive noticed a few small dents on the rr quarter in my SV6:bang::bang:

Jimmy SV6

Colours Wow, Now It Glows
Reaction score
Members Ride
[Black] 05 VZ SV6 [Auto]
Cost me around $22K

Don't know about performance mods yet. $$$$$ holding me back a bit. Stereo chewed up this years bonus. I like the way it looks atm, but may get it lowered a bit.

Gonna do that two hole mod on the airbox over next weekend. And folks are gonna chip in and have the tint done for christmas.

$22K dude wow thats expensive how many K's did it have on the car ???

cause i got mine the same black leather and black paint for $17500K with 83K on the clock as well mind u still havent uploaded any photos yet either lol

gdunkley84

I Have a Dent.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV Sportswagon
$22K dude wow thats expensive how many K's did it have on the car ???

cause i got mine the same black leather and black paint for $17500K with 83K on the clock as well mind u still havent uploaded any photos yet either lol

I'm in WA. Add's $$$$ on straight away. Car had 100K on the clock. What about sunroof.

Jimmy SV6

Colours Wow, Now It Glows
Reaction score
Members Ride
[Black] 05 VZ SV6 [Auto]
I'm in WA. Add's $$$$ on straight away. Car had 100K on the clock. What about sunroof.

naaa dude mine doesnt have sunroof at all wishing maybe i might get on if thats possible who knows lol

84dez

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6
hey man what did u do with ur 6stacker and is it black or grey, as ive got the single stacker and have been wanting the 6stacker as dont wanna fork out for a headunit and lose my steering controlls

gdunkley84

I Have a Dent.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV Sportswagon
hey man what did u do with ur 6stacker and is it black or grey, as ive got the single stacker and have been wanting the 6stacker as dont wanna fork out for a headunit and lose my steering controlls

Sold to another forum member. You wont lose your steering wheel controls. Mine work still with my alpine deck.

coug

gotta love the v8
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 vx ss
my 04 sv6

hey guys new user, bought mine not too long ago just wanna chuck up sum pics soon and get some hints on what you think i could do to it. got it for $18k with 110k on clock.

Bought it with the senator kit on it as it was
18"s
got a stereo put in, pioneer deck, soundstream 6x9's
pacie extractors
twin 2.5 exhaust system
lowered

Hoping to:
do the 2 hole mod
change exhaust to a single 2.5 catback, because of what im told is too much airflow/not enough back pressure (sounds bit like a tin can atm)
chip or dyno tune

Any comments tips would be appreciated

Attachments

• sv6.jpg
    sv6.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 222
  • back sv6.jpg
    back sv6.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 219