Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my new ride

agrocm

Reaction score
just a note i thought id add the plates on here are rmw970 lol

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
honestly mate ur prolly better off savin ur money and buying an ss later on hey instead of doin those mods on a 6er....coz there power gain isnt goin to be great for the cash spent....yeh but thats just how im looking at it....the most modified im guna go i think is extractors but yeh thats just me :thumbsup:

those mods ur prolly looking at at least $2500 and a kw gain of round 20-25kw i guess....but that money spent on an 8 ull prolly get 40-50kw gain :w00t:

agrocm

Reaction score
honestly mate ur prolly better off savin ur money and buying an ss later on hey instead of doin those mods on a 6er....coz there power gain isnt goin to be great for the cash spent....yeh but thats just how im looking at it....the most modified im guna go i think is extractors but yeh thats just me :thumbsup:

those mods ur prolly looking at at least $2500 and a kw gain of round 20-25kw i guess....but that money spent on an 8 ull prolly get 40-50kw gain :w00t:

yeah but i have another 4 years till i can even look at a 8 and haven a thumpen 6er would be ok

agrocm

Reaction score
thats the plan behind it mate i was reading a post in v6 performance one bloke recons u can 4.6 strokers i dunno if hes stroking it him self but dam thats increadable if u can, and its all internals so no side mounted superchargers or anything. although maybe when the time comes this could also be an option istead fo an 8 just supercharge my 6 lol
the boys in blue wont let us have 8's so screw them we jsut need 6es that can flog 8s and apart from the exhaust they wont know wats inside the engine

agrocm

Reaction score
lol yeah and rice thrashing to the max lol they dont stand any chance lol