Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My "new" VE Omega

vrScotty

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Executive
8K for the VE was probably because of the ball joint issues, And the fact it's going to cost a fair amount to get the key marks out. Looks like this bloke had a pissed off ex missus :p

jasonjea

Reaction score
Website
www.aus-chat.com
Members Ride
VF Commodore SV6 UTE
Yeah but that will cost too much

jasonjea

Reaction score
Website
www.aus-chat.com
Members Ride
VF Commodore SV6 UTE
ereqatev.jpg

9u7y4u2y.jpg

Im thinking to put this 20"
bu5uda9u.jpg

mysa7u3y.jpg

Ok guys dose anyone live near sefton ?
I wanna someone try to drive my car and tell me how car drives. Becouse i think my old commodore vx V6 2001 was more powerfull than this omega !
And how much is car low by stock ?
When you hover over the speed bumps he scraped the floor. But when is 4 people in car that is disaster.

ASxTecH

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF LSA Maloo
I wanna someone try to drive my car and tell me how car drives. Becouse i think my old commodore vx V6 2001 was more powerfull than this omega !
When you hover over the speed bumps he scraped the floor. But when is 4 people in car that is disaster.

I wouldnt of even touched this car with a 10 foot pole, if you did some reading before you bought the car you would have realised that the four speed automatic on the omega is not any speed daemon. If you buy the bottom of the range thats what you get..
So wouldnt surprise me if your VX is faster
Do you know if the motor has had its timing chain replaced yet?

And the car looks stock height so you shouldnt have any scraped problems, get under your car and see what is scraping, Maybe the exhaust rubber mounts have perished and its sitting lower then normal

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
ereqatev.jpg

9u7y4u2y.jpg

Im thinking to put this 20"
bu5uda9u.jpg

mysa7u3y.jpg

A heavier car with the bottom of the line engine in it will do that haha

jasonjea

Reaction score
Website
www.aus-chat.com
Members Ride
VF Commodore SV6 UTE
I was forced to buy a car but i was looking for a ve model. And than i found this one. But ok. Is there any solution to have better acceleration?
I will check under the car and see where are scratch.

ASxTecH

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF LSA Maloo
I was forced to buy a car but i was looking for a ve model. And than i found this one. But ok. Is there any solution to have better acceleration?
I will check under the car and see where are scratch.

Fair call, Like i said before has it had its timing chain done do you know?
If your looking for some more go i would say do a intake and a tune, maybe extractors to stock exhaust, because a full exhaust sounds poxy on them

SHFTVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ Executive
U shouldn't jump into the 1st car u buy, u should look around 1st I made that mistake with my vz...

I'm kinda regretting it but at the same time I'm adding mods to it and its what I would have done to a ve anyway I quite like my car now but still u get my point

Once iv finished doing what I'm doin with the vz I'm buying a ve s2 sportswagon ss :)