Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My New VF Calais V V8 Black on Black

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
See, this is why we can't have nice things JC! Someone wanted to show off their new VF and you scare them away.

Phantom

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 SV6 Sportwagon series 2 and a VY exec 2
I think it looks like arse now, toooooo loooowwwwwwwwww buddy.
Have you heard of driveways, speed humps etc. they are usually found everywhere, I even have to drive over them.
You my friend will soon find out, that front spoiler lips, exhust mufflers etc, do not like it much when they are scraped over concrete etc.
lol
BTW I love ACDC, yeah man, back in black

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
I think it looks like arse now, toooooo loooowwwwwwwwww buddy.
Have you heard of driveways, speed humps etc. they are usually found everywhere, I even have to drive over them.
You my friend will soon find out, that front spoiler lips, exhust mufflers etc, do not like it much when they are scraped over concrete etc.
lol
BTW I love ACDC, yeah man, back in black

that pic was a photshop, he hasnt put up pics of it lowered yet

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
Modifying the suspension may (MAY) be in breach of ADR's (Australian Design Rules). As the vehicle has the ESC (Stability Control and other electronic aids) calibrated for the factory suspension by making modifications the ESC may no longer function as intended. It is illegal to make an change or modification to any device or component that is manufactured to comply with Australian Design Rules. Like it or LUMP IT !

Mk2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais S2
that pic was a photshop, he hasnt put up pics of it lowered yet
Two things make me happy:

1. It wasn't even a very good photoshop and s/he apparently believed it to be real
2. S/he didn't even question why Jack ####ing Black is rollin dirty in the picture

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
Modifying the suspension may (MAY) be in breach of ADR's (Australian Design Rules). As the vehicle has the ESC (Stability Control and other electronic aids) calibrated for the factory suspension by making modifications the ESC may no longer function as intended. It is illegal to make an change or modification to any device or component that is manufactured to comply with Australian Design Rules. Like it or LUMP IT !

lowering the car wont affect the the operation of ESC. the car already comes with factory optioned heights, and if the car is lower than legal, itll be state law that deems it un-RWC, not federal.

but nice try though.