Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My New VY Calais

b_lake1

Salt Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
5.7L VY Calais
Cheers guys. Just waiting to hear back from insurance people to see how much they want for her. If price is reasonable I will get her back and take out all the running gear and put into an hq or vk. If not then im looking at grabbing a older model and working on that will still be looking at a hq or anything from vk to vs. I seem to have better luck fixing up older cars.

Assessed damage btw, full respray, damaged sill, panel damage, damaged rims, bent suspension - noticeble toe in.

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
If not then im looking at grabbing a older model and working on that will still be looking at a hq or anything from vk to vs. I seem to have better luck fixing up older cars.

go a VQ Statesman :spot on: I've always wanted one but I just can't find a decent one here. there isn't many nice ones about anymore.

b_lake1

Salt Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
5.7L VY Calais
My old man used to have one. He took out the running gear and sold the shell, what for? I do not know. He now has a VL that he is going to put the stato's 5.0 into. I have a mate selling a VK with a 5.0L in, going to have a look at it tomorrow. If its the goods then I will be grabbing it.