Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new VZ SVZ ute

Zachari

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VZ SVZ UTE
yeah i was looking at the multi coloured strips too, i only needed blue or white for the brightness, but multi-coloured hooked up to the sound system to make it pulse would look pretty good too.

and yes ive herd of phreddy and seen some pics of his work and it looks great, might see if i can get a quote from ASR and see when he is next in Melbourne.
Do you know if he does footwell lighting as well? i could do it myself im sure he could do it a lot better and neater.

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
yeah he does footwell lighting, from memory on the website is says 260 for a standard dash with manual gearbox, add a little more if you have auto or wanted the morphing needles

yeah i have the multi colour leds in my footwells and as puddle lights, and to be honest, i only ever have them on one setting which is white. they were a pain to wire up cos of all the little solder points on the strip and the control box too, if i were to do it again id just go with white or a single colour. but ill admit making them strobe and flash different colours does look pretty cool at night haha

cartz94

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Ute
G'day mate, ute looks great.
I just bought the same ute, but in black. Get it pick it up on Friday.
Just wondering, have you done any sound system mods/updates??