Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my other money robber lol

vscalaishsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs calais
well recived my a9x body kit dis arvo :yahoo: will look **** hot when fitted
tell me what yas think

the spoiler is only sitting on there
Picture041.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture021-1.jpg

Picture022-1.jpg

Picture023-1.jpg

Picture024-1.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture028.jpg

for got to take pic of the bonnet scoop will do tomorrow

383 hatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute 5.0,Torana hatch 383,WB Ute 5.0,VR stato5.0
Nice project, you had me interested right up until the flare kit pics...:p I personally, prefer Toranas with no bodykits (unless it's a genuine car, then it is acceptable). Nice project all the same though, it all comes down to personal taste.

How crazy are you going with it? Smoothing the engine bay, interior etc. etc.?

P.S. Those CSA wheels aren't staying on it are they?

vscalaishsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs calais
no the wheels aint staying on there there just on there it fit the breaks so i can put it back as a roller

the interior is staying pretty much stock except of a custom dash with auto meter guages
the engine bay is going to be smooth but not going over bord with it like some people
underside of the car i just scraped of the build up of dirt and crap off and gave it a quick coat of black, not going to detail the underside caus its going to be driven pretty much every day so its going to get dirty any way
im doing it up to look like a a9x but im not going to paint it in standered colour cause then its just going to look like every other torana. its going to be the sane colour as the ve purpel (something differant)
and the wheels are going to be some nice billet rims 17x10, 17x8 or the 17 inch version of the hq gts wheels dont know yet will come to that bridge when i get to it

but the next lx i build will not have a kit on it the out side and inside will be stock oraginal (going for the sleeper look) with a supercharged v6 in it

383 hatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute 5.0,Torana hatch 383,WB Ute 5.0,VR stato5.0
Nice plans for sure. I'm not really a fan of any wheel bigger than 15" on an older car, but i really like the new style GTS rims. Very good remake of a classic Holden wheel. I'm in the process of re-doing the engine bay in my Torana ATM, if you want some ideas/tips fire away.

Keep us updated, keen to see the progress.

vscalaishsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs calais
thanks mate. when i get up to the body work stage i will as ya some qustions and see what ya done to yours

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
WOW!! I likey where this is heading :D

Can almost imagine it all finished, purple/black - shiney as, are you going to run the normal 'A9X theme'?? (like you said the bonnet will be black, will the back of the spoiler, tops of the doors/windows etc be black aswell?)

I don't mind doing up old school cars like mokka's, putting a kit on them and all that, (eventually I plan to do an LJ GTR mokka - for my dad) because, basically all the originals are at a price where they're almost unattainable by us mere mortal folk, and if someone does buy one, they'd be too afraid to drive it for fear of damaging/theives etc...

/rant :p

Anyway, back on topic, plans sound killer, be sure to keep us updated every step of the way :D

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
Nice mate...

As Seuzzy said, Keep us posted

*uwishn*

Holden special vehicles
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl walkinshaw(replica)nissan navara d40 st-x turbo
looks like a good project mate,
btw awesome shed great stuff......

vscalaishsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs calais
WOW!! I likey where this is heading :D

Can almost imagine it all finished, purple/black - shiney as, are you going to run the normal 'A9X theme'?? (like you said the bonnet will be black, will the back of the spoiler, tops of the doors/windows etc be black aswell?)

I don't mind doing up old school cars like mokka's, putting a kit on them and all that, (eventually I plan to do an LJ GTR mokka - for my dad) because, basically all the originals are at a price where they're almost unattainable by us mere mortal folk, and if someone does buy one, they'd be too afraid to drive it for fear of damaging/theives etc...

/rant :p

Anyway, back on topic, plans sound killer, be sure to keep us updated every step of the way :D

yep im going the normal a9x theme with the black around the doors and the bob tail. and a 500hp 355 stroker fron pavtek th700 box and 9 inch diff

i know what you mean about the prices of the real deall toranas. i know two guys that have a l34 and a a9x hatch back that never drive them. th one with the l34 spent 70,000+ restoring it and he dont want to drive it cause he is scared of getting a stone chip on it and the motor hasnt even been run in yet... and the guy with the a9x never ever drives his its neva been regersted since 1992 all he dose is start it twice a week and pushes it out of the shed to wash it.... i hate people like that cars are ment to be driven not hidden! but mine wont be :yeah: