Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My red hot SSV sportswagon

azzss

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY 9.5 SSV Sportswagon M6 & 08 prado D4D GXL M6
Well, the vz ss is gone and in it's place is my red hot manual ssv sportswagon :)
Just picked it up this morning and i'm rapt with the way the car handles with the pedders sports ryder set up.
Exhaust sounds great, no drone which is sometimes a problem in these but none in this case which is good.
Anyhoo, so far it has:

Lowered with pedders sports ryder. Sits nice and doesn't sacrifice ride comfort.

KPM Motorsport full exhaust system. Not much to say here, just absolutely rapt with the result, will post up a sound file at some stage. Already had people saying that it's the best that they've heard so big pat on the back to those guys.:beer chug:

Tinted windows. Doesn't everyone?:idea:

Future plans:

On it's way is a Duspeed OTR which should arrive next week sometime. Oztrack efi live tune will then follow. Jury is still out on the Ripshifter, these stock ve ones are much better than the previous models so we'll wait and see there.
Anyway, some pics :)

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

21AZI

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais Turbo
Nice for a std car
Drive it and love it

SV666

The Commodore Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS EXEC SII
Stunning car...cant seem to top that comment...

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
Yeah he said and now we all wanna hear it, me included lol. I just got twin s/steel cat back on mine, be nice too hear the difference ;)