Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Red VL Turbo.

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
Blown V8 94 VR Manual Ute
thanx buddy,

Little update on the car, Not much "big" things have been done as work is so quite and im not getting many hours........ which is putting the expected finished time further away........ Still gunna try my best to get it going for Easternats though.

Anyway Got my new Intercooler today, Gave it a clean up rubbed it back ready to be primed and then painted Silver...... that will be done tomorrow, but 1st thing b4 painting it i will be mounting it to the car and then taking it off to paint it which will provent me scrathing it.

Here are some pic's

Image1021.jpg

Image1022.jpg

Image1023.jpg

Image1026.jpg

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
hahahah @ cat paws, i didnt even notice that untill you said something.......

But all i did was rubbed it back with some sand paper (wet n dry) then washed it.... didnt use any paint stripper.....

detox_nath83

Another VL Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Turbo Commo
meant to have a pidgeon stuffed in for flutter not
vroooooooommmmmmmmm meowwwwwwmeowmeowmeowwww
looking good man i like your detail in your paint on the block, looks choice

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
G-day all, well got my exhaust and the punched through cat...... of course i had to give it a bit of a clean up with some black paint........ will be putting the exhaust on later today when it cools down abit.

Anyway i think it's time for some Pic's :D

Image1040.jpg

Image1041.jpg

Image1050.jpg

Image1051.jpg

Image1052.jpg

Ill take more pic's when the exhaust is on the car..... :D not too sure how the chrome tip is going to look, might just take it to blitz and get a 4" stright pipe on the end. And NO dump pipe, i cant stand them....... lol

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
Probably not the best idea to admit to having a punched out cat on an online forum.....that's a sure fire way to have an epa notice in the letter box lol

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
Meh life will go on :p lol

G-day all,

Wll today was a long ass day..... was up at 7:30, My lovly son woke me up :D.

So i got up 1st thing we did today was head off to richmond to get Ree's new tyres for her sexy 20" wheels. got home and put them on her car.

The it was my car's turn to recive some working on, so today i got the exhuast System on the car, Best thing is i dont have to change the tip as it look tuff and suit the car really well, Also got the Intercooler Mounted to the car...... so Come Tuesday i will be getting the paint to paint that and put it on. I have changed my mind from having the cooler silver.......... Im now painting it Black, only because the cooler piping will be black and ill be having red silicon joiners. and if i had a silver cooler it would look out of place with the black cooler piping.

Anyway here are some pic's for you all it have a sticky beak at :D Enjoy......

Diff droped to make room for the Exhaust System.......
Image1063.jpg

Exhaust under the car ready to be put up onto the rubbers
Image1064.jpg

Also Installed new Lower control arms seeing i was working on that part of the car and they were just sitting in the shed.....
Image1065.jpg

Giving you an idea of how tuff and how well the tip suits the car.
Image1066.jpg

Tip is abit crooked as i need the other rubber for the other side of the exhaust.
Image1067.jpg

And Cooler Bolted up to the car.....
Image1068.jpg

Image1069.jpg

Hope you all are enjoying the updates.......