Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Ride - 99 VT Berlina

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
HAHAHAAH, wait whats so funny about that ?

About to get it on within the next hour or so!!

Cheers man, vyss do look nice imo, still trying to find a decent set. Very happy with what I have accomplished with the car so far, hopefully this spoiler suits it coz its gonna be there for good once its on there.

That window spoiler will look great but dont know about the sikaflex. Thought they would have had some kind of clips or something so it could be removed?

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
That window spoiler will look great but dont know about the sikaflex. Thought they would have had some kind of clips or something so it could be removed?

Yea I wish it was just clips, pretty nervous as to what it will look like, but I havnt stood to far back to see. Theres a groove on the bottom and on the instructions it just says to put the sikaflex in there so yea.. have got weights on it to hold it down and will get pics up tomorrow.

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
ok ok hate / like away, willing to hear peoples opinions! also does anyone know where I can find some 2 wire oxygen sensors, searching everywhere but can only find the 4 wires, other then these cheap 2 wire ones ?

roof4_zpsa3ae5a3b.png

roof_zps36c26700.png

roof3_zps89f91e4d.png

roof5_zps3839b87f.png

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Spoler turned out good M8, something a bit different from the norm..
02 here
Oxygen Sensors Application Search - o2 sensors

Cheers guys.

have you used or heard of that brand before kanga ? do you know if there reliable ect.. ?

thanks for getting the link also!

agree 100% aussie, still trying to find a nice set of vy ss 18s so yea, as for more low ill see what happens :p

Ag

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
needs to be lower and to have a spoiler on the boot and it will suit good

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
have you used or heard of that brand before kanga ? do you know if there reliable ect.. ?

Maybe send them an email to make sure that sensor is correct and ask which brand it is..i think bosch ones
are pretty good.