Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Ride - 99 VT Berlina

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
have you used or heard of that brand before kanga ? do you know if there reliable ect.. ?

Maybe send them an email to make sure that sensor is correct and ask which brand it is..i think bosch ones
are pretty good.

yea will do, I was trying to find bosch ones but can only find em in the 4 wire so yea.. I think the ones you linked are Walker and looks like they'll have to do.

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
ive got some o2 sensors if you want them :p

haha I would love too, but just bought some Walker ones today :) thanks for offer anyway.

bumpin some of the pics to this page.

roof3_zps89f91e4d.png

roof_zps36c26700.png

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Well its been a loong time since last update so thought its a bout time for one!

Finnaly found a set of VX Calais chrome moulds, picked them up for $120 which i thought was a bargain. Have now also got the VT SS kit, however i only have the rear bar on at the moment as i need to wait till after easter to get the rest sprayed up. Other then that mainly just trying to maintain her well!

Thinking of getting a set of calais international rims and then get them walled, just need some peoples opinions. I have done a few shops and think they look nice, what do you's think ?

3_zps067a9f61.png

4_zps114bc3fb.png

5_zpsbdbf34df.png

2_zps002f1a1c.png

1_zps30a68c70.png

vsdreamer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Love the car, nice work. And i think the roof spoiler sets the car off nicely too :p.
Absolutely love the interior too, looks awesome and the VX garnish looks really good too.
Anyway car looks sick, love it.

peeds13

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS II, VS III Maloo
Would look sweet wit those rims bud

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
looks great m8. those wheels would suit it well - even gmax heritage rims would look good as i think they r similar)..

Spose i should start hunting for a set then! Would love to go herritages if only you could get em for same price as intenationals

peeds13

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS II, VS III Maloo
Bloke come round last night to buy sum parts and had a dark blue vx Calais with those rims in 18's. Looked really good, classy

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Bloke come round last night to buy sum parts and had a dark blue vx Calais with those rims in 18's. Looked really good, classy

Ye i have been tryin to keep an eye out for the 18s but i think there aftermarkets and i cant find any anywhere >.<